Anyone see Hines Ward balling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    ok so maybe he was crying because the yanks just pulled the biggest choke in sports history.
    So he was crying as a result of the game? Not because of money?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      Brady equals unlikable because he's a winner.
      Ward equals likable because he's a loser.

No, I think Ward is just respected as a tough as nails guy who succeeds at his position by being smart and aggressive. He's a throwback.

Brady crying would be weird because he is so calm and collected. But he is not unlikeable.

Keyshawn Johnson, HE'S unlikeable.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I saw it. Kind of weird seeing him cry. I can see why he's upset.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          A-rod only plays for the money because you say he does.
          So, if that's the case, why was arod crying after the yanks lost game 7..after all, he plays for the money, and correct me if i'm wrong, but he gets paid whether they win or lose.

I got to say, I used to like A-Rod because he was more liekable than Griffey was on that Seattle team. When he left, there were some rejoicing in teh Seattle locker room. I though that was odd, but they DID get better.

Then he went to Texas, and I thought, Well, Hell, I wouldn't turn down that offer either. He was asking for 120 mil, and got offered double!!!???

Then it seemed like he wanted to get out because he knew Texas wouldn't win with is ridiculous salary, and he seemed genuine about trying to get a deal done in Boston. Then he ends up with the Yankees and bad mouths the Red Sox like he has been a life long Yankee. I understand trying to fit it, but it seemed so fake. Not to mention that the two teams he left got better. I think he is too slick, and from what I hear from a friend of mine who covers the Angels, distant from teammates in the locker room. While he may not play soley for the money, I think his ego drives some of his comments and actions more than a desire to win. And with a prickly guy like randy Johnson coming in, I hope that Torre can sort it out. Cause Randy can be very intense, moody and sulky on gameday, and he has NO qualms about getting in his fielder when they mess up. A-rod is gonna have to take it too, because Johnson is the new favorite.

Just my two cents.

But it has nothing to do with Hines Ward.

Ward crying just shows that he doesn't care if people think he is a sissy. It means he is not image concious. People like that. All he wants is a damn ring. Karl Malone is an idiot, who has said some really dumb things, but all he cares about is a ring. I can begrudingly respect that. I think people just respond to that more than polish sometimes.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            I
            Ward crying just shows that he doesn't care if people think he is a sissy. It means he is not image concious. People like that. All he wants is a damn ring. Karl Malone is an idiot, who has said some really dumb things, but all he cares about is a ring. I can begrudingly respect that. I think people just respond to that more than polish sometimes.

Well said.

Comment

Look what some ******* did.

http://img177.exs.cx/img177/6402/crybaby1a4jp.gif

Comment

Originally posted by GoChargers

I bet it was a Raven fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  I bet it was a Raven fan.

Yeah. Probably.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

that's some funny ish!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                    X