Cam Newton and Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton and Patriots

Cam Newton has the virus so it might be good for our week 5. Regardless stinks for him.

I swear they did this so they don’t have to play KC in the warmer weather,,, cold and their run game is favoured...

But.... I wish them all a speedy recovery...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
      Cam Newton has the virus so it might be good for our week 5. Regardless stinks for him.
      Like to win the right way..... clearly this year is already posing problems in terms of injury, and lately the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        I swear they did this so they don’t have to play KC in the warmer weather,,, cold and their run game is favoured...

But.... I wish them all a speedy recovery...
        They could have gotten the same result from a positive test on the practice squad or lower in the depth chart.

I hope this means we do not face Cam ... was kind of worried after what Darnold did with his legs.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Like to win the right way..... clearly this year is already posing problems in terms of injury, and lately the virus.
          Winning the right way is something we can only control on our team.

TB won the "right way" even though Lock was hurt.

In terms of 2020 the "right way" means going about our business without getting a positive Covid test. So far Britney Bowlen has headed a good plan for the Broncos and their Covid protocols. We were one of the first teams to get approval by the NFLPA.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

In terms of 2020 the "right way" means going about our business without getting a positive Covid test. So far Britney Bowlen has headed a good plan for the Broncos and their Covid protocols. We were one of the first teams to get approval by the NFLPA.
            That is a very thorough and detailed plan; systematically well thought out.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I agree....but I do prefer not to hope for other players to be off the roster, because those events do not make us a better team. Yes, we are decimated, that's a clear point.

Comment

Working...
              X