X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Some people sadly underestimate the penalties that can make or break a drive that could ultimatly decide the game.
    Tell that to some of the Broncos' lineman.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    Who cares.

Since the game was not called fair for both sides I do. Not too mention I lost $50 on that game. No matter how you look at it, those non-calls could have changed the game dramatically. Instead of scoring a TD to make it 13-3 when they Patriots converted that 3rd and 17 when Freeny was out and out held, it would have been 4th and 27, and they would have punted, giving the colts a chance to score.

Some people sadly underestimate the penalties that can make or break a drive that could ultimatly decide the game.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Dwight Freeny was blatantly held 3 plays in a row in the Div. game. It was absurd.
    Who cares.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    even the comentators repeatedly said mew england got away with holding,

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by PatriotsCanWin
    lol, ok...

Maybe it makes up for the 1976 AFC Divisional game between Oakland and New England.

No no, remeber the tuck rule? You had yours with Oakland. God I hate Patriot fans. Such short term memories....

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Gah links prz when you post stuff like this!! Now i have to go look it up myself!! oMGSGHTI!

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Dwight Freeny was blatantly held 3 plays in a row in the Div. game. It was absurd.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by PatriotsCanWin
    lol, ok...

Maybe it makes up for the 1976 AFC Divisional game between Oakland and New England.

Well, maybe. Not saying that WASN'T a travesty either......but still.......sometimes you DO have to wonder about officials.

Leave a comment:

• PatriotsCanWin
    replied
    lol, ok...

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by David_Carr
    "A week ago against Indianapolis, the Patriots were never flagged for offensive holding or pass interference, usually the two most-harmful penalties. This week against Pittsburgh, the Patriots were not flagged for offensive holding or pass interference. Last season in the AFC title game against Indianapolis, the Patriots were never called for pass interference or offensive holding. Last season in the playoff game before that, Tennessee at New England, the Patriots were not flagged for offensive holding or defensive interference. Because they are well-coached, the Patriots commit fewer infractions than other teams, and there is no doubt the best team won at Heinz Field this Sunday. But are we seriously supposed to believe that in four consecutive AFC playoff games, Patriots offensive linemen never held and Patriots defensive backs never interfered? Rules are rules, and ought to be enforced for New England the same way they are for everyone else. "

I'm not trying to take anything away from The Patriots with posting this..just thought it was interesting..
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Interesting indeed... (I'm also not implying much beyond saying that it IS interesting to read that)

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    started a topic Anyone read TMQ? About The Patriots..

Anyone read TMQ? About The Patriots..

"A week ago against Indianapolis, the Patriots were never flagged for offensive holding or pass interference, usually the two most-harmful penalties. This week against Pittsburgh, the Patriots were not flagged for offensive holding or pass interference. Last season in the AFC title game against Indianapolis, the Patriots were never called for pass interference or offensive holding. Last season in the playoff game before that, Tennessee at New England, the Patriots were not flagged for offensive holding or defensive interference. Because they are well-coached, the Patriots commit fewer infractions than other teams, and there is no doubt the best team won at Heinz Field this Sunday. But are we seriously supposed to believe that in four consecutive AFC playoff games, Patriots offensive linemen never held and Patriots defensive backs never interfered? Rules are rules, and ought to be enforced for New England the same way they are for everyone else. "

I'm not trying to take anything away from The Patriots with posting this..just thought it was interesting..
Working...
X