Jamal Lewis Is Going to Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Lewis Is Going to Prison

I just caught the last line on NFL Network but it said something about 500 hrs of community service and a Prison term
    sigpic WHEC-724

Originally posted by nickmeyer
    I just caught the last line on NFL Network but it said something about 500 hrs of community service and a Prison term
    More on the story.....
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Jam...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

Comment

4 months in the Pen for that I work in a County Jail and everyone with charges of that nature who pleads guilty gets no less than 3 years and that is with parole another example of the rich getting away with s***
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
        4 months in the Pen for that I work in a County Jail and everyone with charges of that nature who pleads guilty gets no less than 3 years and that is with parole another example of the rich getting away with s***
        Amen to that!!!! I've said it before (Another Raven comes to mind) that for us average "Joes" we get hit with the full time, while the RICH AND FAMOUS get a slap on the hand and a wave good bye at the door, ON THE WAY OUT!!!

Comment

Life aint fair, next thread
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Pretty funny ish.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

And of course the media will be like "He has really handled the situation very well."
              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
              X