Go Pack Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pack Fans!

Im not a big Pack fan,however I view Brett Favre in a high regard ,that out of the way,I thought this was pretty cool!

...sorry if someone already posted this.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3359178

Yea that is some funny stuff. I just wish people could come up with something more creative than the generic Mastercard spoof.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

you have to understand ....these ARE Packer fans!

...just the fact that they actually came together and SPENT MONEY on a billboard to TAUNT a member of another team ,had me Laughing!

I bought a shirt from e-bay that is allwhite with a raider shield in the middle,to where to work!....the shield reads Raiders Suck....

...that would be an awesome billboard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGD2oo4
        you have to understand ....these ARE Packer fans!

...just the fact that they actually came together and SPENT MONEY on a billboard to TAUNT a member of another team ,had me Laughing!

I bought a shirt from e-bay that is allwhite with a raider shield in the middle,to where to work!....the shield reads Raiders Suck....

...that would be an awesome billboard!!!
        That would be great to have a few of those put where they can be seen from I-25/I-70 in the middle of Denver, lol™
        This space for rent

Comment

Working...
        X