X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rodney harrison

Comment

Originally posted by camsmith
      Brett Favre, my favorite current player thats a non-bronco. Oh and for some reason i like little doug flutie. ( And ofcourse like Punter Darren Bennett, being a fellow aussie )
      Flutie is awesome. Tiny guy who got no respect whatsoever in the 80's and he's still playing! Where Jim Mc Mahon and his big mouth now?
      Pat Tillman
      Nov. 6,1976- April 23,2004
      Some gave all

Comment

Jonathan Vilma, Clinton Portis, Curtis Martin, Tiki Barber, Julius Jones..

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Aija
          Teddy "Ice Cold" Bruschi
          Andre Johnson, Wide Receiver Houston Texans
          http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Marshall Faulk, Julius Peppers, Ty Law, & Tory Holt™
            This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by camsmith
              Punter Darren Bennett, being a fellow aussie )
              haha...

He used to play AFL didnt he?

In that case I'll go with Dave Dixon from the Vikings, he's from New Zealand!

I like players like Favre, Bruschi, players that dont talk crap, just the truth, I hate trash talking.
              kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
                haha...

He used to play AFL didnt he?

In that case I'll go with Dave Dixon from the Vikings, he's from New Zealand!

I like players like Favre, Bruschi, players that dont talk crap, just the truth, I hate trash talking.
                Yes, people who are most concerned about winning!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I like players who talk trash and back it up because they are simply the best like Ray Lewis, joey Porter and Ed Reed. Sorry, it's a guilty pleasure...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Tough question to pick just one, but I'm suprised I didn't see his name already........

Michael Vick - He's just so exciting! Any guesses on his longevity? Unfortunately, I think he's one ACL away from retirement.
                    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

What? There are other teams in the league than the BRONCOS!!!! I was unaware of this!!

L.Tayler - M. Farr - L. Saban - R. Jackson - F. Little
                      C. Gilchrist - G. Mingo - A. Haynes - G. Gonsoulin - J. Turner - W. McDaniel

Comment

The few i really love to watch are Favre, Manning, Vick and Tomlinson. There's too much talent there not to cheer for.

Comment

Originally posted by toad
                          Hines Ward.
                          Yes, Hines is the friggin' Man. He's easily my favorite player of the last couple years... best all around reciever in the game - I'd much rather have him than a T.O. or a Randy Moss. He has a great attitude, great skill, great person. I choked up a little bit whever he was crying for Bettis leaving... that sucked, I was sad for a whole day.

Comment

LT (well rounded, running or catching), Tiki Barber (well rounded like LT), Brett Favre (a winner), Warrick Dunn (the dude has great balance), David Carr (loved the hair lol), and Jerome Bettis (still has gas left in the tank)

I would have to say on a different subject....my most hated players are Emmitt Smith and Warren Sapp are my most HATED players. I cannot stand them. FREAKIN RETIRE!!

Comment

SF DE Andre Carter. I was on staff with Cal Athletics when he was in Berkeley. What a stud. He should be a Bronco like his daddy (Ruben) was back in the day.
                              Hockey and Football. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

hines ward, lt

Comment

Working...
                                X