Clear All

• BIGD2oo4
    replied
    Roy Willams,Dallas Cowboys

Curtis Martin,N.Y.Jets

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    LaDainian Tomlinson, Hines Ward, and Steve McNair.

Leave a comment:

• dbdom
    replied
    ricky williams, that guys loves the wacky baccy ...

hehe anyways, priest holmes, i knows hes at KC but that guy is a great goaline back and overall great RB AND he was undrafted

Leave a comment:

• wizkid31
    replied
    o ya

matt birk, one of my teachers was friends with him from elementary school to harvard!!!! GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• puredenfan
    replied
    hines ward, lt

Leave a comment:

• 4check22
    replied
    SF DE Andre Carter. I was on staff with Cal Athletics when he was in Berkeley. What a stud. He should be a Bronco like his daddy (Ruben) was back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• DroughninOn
    replied
    LT (well rounded, running or catching), Tiki Barber (well rounded like LT), Brett Favre (a winner), Warrick Dunn (the dude has great balance), David Carr (loved the hair lol), and Jerome Bettis (still has gas left in the tank)

I would have to say on a different subject....my most hated players are Emmitt Smith and Warren Sapp are my most HATED players. I cannot stand them. FREAKIN RETIRE!!

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by toad
    Hines Ward.
    Yes, Hines is the friggin' Man. He's easily my favorite player of the last couple years... best all around reciever in the game - I'd much rather have him than a T.O. or a Randy Moss. He has a great attitude, great skill, great person. I choked up a little bit whever he was crying for Bettis leaving... that sucked, I was sad for a whole day.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    The few i really love to watch are Favre, Manning, Vick and Tomlinson. There's too much talent there not to cheer for.

Leave a comment:

• daBIGDog
    replied
    What? There are other teams in the league than the BRONCOS!!!! I was unaware of this!!

Leave a comment:

• al_wilson_fan
    replied
    Tough question to pick just one, but I'm suprised I didn't see his name already........

Michael Vick - He's just so exciting! Any guesses on his longevity? Unfortunately, I think he's one ACL away from retirement.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    I like players who talk trash and back it up because they are simply the best like Ray Lewis, joey Porter and Ed Reed. Sorry, it's a guilty pleasure...

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by NZrichy
    haha...

He used to play AFL didnt he?

In that case I'll go with Dave Dixon from the Vikings, he's from New Zealand!

I like players like Favre, Bruschi, players that dont talk crap, just the truth, I hate trash talking.
    Yes, people who are most concerned about winning!

Leave a comment:

• NZrichy
    replied
    Originally posted by camsmith
    Punter Darren Bennett, being a fellow aussie )
    haha...

He used to play AFL didnt he?

In that case I'll go with Dave Dixon from the Vikings, he's from New Zealand!

I like players like Favre, Bruschi, players that dont talk crap, just the truth, I hate trash talking.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    Marshall Faulk, Julius Peppers, Ty Law, & Tory Holt™

Leave a comment:

Working...
X