Clear All

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    He Should Play....

if he can play.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I think he should try if he's feeling up to it.

This is kind of an interesting story. They could just be smoke screening the Patriots and making them prepare for him. I heard on Best Damn that T.O. was limping badly when he came off the plane in Jacksonville.

If he doesn't play then I really don't think the Eagles get too much advantage by saying he was going to anyway. It might make the Pats waste a couple hours in the film room but that's about it.

If he does play, then a couple things could happen.

1. He plays horribly and does more harm then good. People in Philly will blame T.O. for being too selffish and his reputation will get even worse then it already is.

2. He plays great and puts on a heroic performance. If this happens, I think T.O. will gain some of the respect he's lost while in the league. The scenairio seems highly unlikly anyway. If he does play well and help them compete, I think he at least deserves a nod of respect back.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    I said who cares. It's not Rod or Ashley!

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    I say go play. Even if he's out there running dummy routes most of the time to keep the Pats D honest. He may never have this opportunity again. Marino only had one chance in his career.™

Leave a comment:

• BIGD2oo4
    started a poll Should T.O. play....

Should T.O. play....

Yes,a Superbowl may be a one time oppurtunity
    60.00%
    Undecided
    10.00%
    No,he shouldnt risk further injury!
    10.00%
    WHO CARES!
    20.00%
    If it were Rod or Ashlie,how would you answer?
Working...
X