Kevin Dyson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Dyson?

Does anybody know in which team he is in?
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

He was with the chargers for awhile, i don't know if they released him or not.
    Last edited by Tony; 03-18-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
      He was with the chargers for awhile, i don't know if they released him or not.
      They did release him.
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
        They did release him.

He hasn't been a good reciever since the Titan's SB loss.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah i remember him , dont know what team he is on nor do i care though. Mr. Music city forward lateral himself .
          30-47 under the reigns of Tommy Donahoe....Fire him!

Buffalo Bills = The AFC's answer too the Lions .

Comment

kevin dyson suks, dont even talk about him

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/buckwithab2001/aboutKEVIN.html

News and Notes

Mar 27 Kevin Dyson didn't play a down last season, but that isn't stopping the Redskins from expressing interest in the free agent wide receiver, according to the Washington Post. The seven-year veteran has only played in one game over the last two seasons. He took part in the Chargers' training camp last year but was released prior to the start of the regular season. Dyson has logged 178 receptions for 2,325 yards and 18 touchdowns in his 59-game career.

Mar 25 According to the Washington Post, the Washington Redskins are believed to be interested in free agent WR Kevin Dyson, who did not play during the 2005 season after being released by the San Diego Chargers during training camp.

Recent News
              No recent news

Search: Yahoo! Sports Yahoo! News The Web for

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Copyright © 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Help - Ad Feedback
              Copyright © 2005 STATS, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Comment

he isn't currently on any team, he is a volunteer coach at a local tenn high school

Comment

His moral went down when he didnt score the TD in the superbowl.

Comment

Thursday, 04/07/05

Franklin adds Kevin Dyson to coaching staff

By JEFF LOCKRIDGE
                    Staff Writer

Franklin is the latest Williamson County high school to enhance its football program by adding a former Titan to its coaching staff.

Kevin Dyson has joined the Rebels as a volunteer assistant and will serve as the team's receivers coach. Dyson caught passes for the Titans from 1998-2002 and will be remembered for his role in the Music City Miracle during the 1999 playoff run to the Super Bowl.

Dyson will also get a hand from former teammate Joey Kent, who will be at Franklin practices when his job permits.

Frank Wycheck is a volunteer assistant at Battle Ground Academy and Rayna Stewart helps out at Centennial.

''This is kind of like a passion of mine,'' Dyson said. ''Me and my brother (Andre) have our camp in Utah and I get to instill some things I've learned. I've been doing it ever since I turned pro, going back to college and helping some of the receivers. It's something to undertake after football is done for me.''

Dyson is holding out hope that he will have a job in the NFL this fall, which would indefinitely delay his coaching days. He recently returned from a workout in Tampa and could soon be headed to Washington for another. Dyson has also received a phone call from Detroit.

''I tell people it's like being on the edge of the pool with your feet in the water,'' Dyson said. ''I want to play given the right circumstances. But at the same time, with me being out most of last year and getting older, my chances are slimmer.''

Dyson's connection to Franklin is assistant principal Todd Campbell, a former Western Kentucky football player. Campbell and Kent are best friends thanks to their wives, who were college roommates at Tennessee, where Dyson's wife also attended school.

The three men struck up a conversation at the birthday party of Kent's daughter, 1-year-old Saba, a few months ago.

''Kevin was saying how interested he was at getting into coaching,'' Campbell said. ''I said, 'Why don't you come to my school.' I had been asking Joey for a while. I guess the following week I asked Kevin if he was serious. I told him to come to school and I'd introduce him to Principal (Willie) ****erson.''

Dyson and Kent will be assisting former Hopkinsville (Ky.) Coach Craig Clayton, named as the replacement for Tim Johnson last month. Clayton has promised to open up the offense, giving the Rebels' receivers a bigger role.

Franklin was state runner-up in Class 5A last season.

''I think the players are loving it,'' Franklin Athletics Director Marlon Ruck said. ''We've got some receivers that have good speed and Kevin's going to be a good example of somebody they'll want to listen to. Any time you can get somebody in the big leagues to volunteer time, it's a great thing.''

The Rebels start spring practice next Wednesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    SPORTS TOP STORIES:
                    Fulmer fed up with out-of-control Vols
                    Tech's Sutton still in hospital
                    New AD smiles at MTSU plan
                    Titans can't waste any draft picks

TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
                    Drug Court key part of state plan to treat meth addicts
                    Court ruling clears way to ax TennCare rolls
                    Another state official joins lobbyist ranks
                    Suspect in slaying lived in couple's closet
                    Gallatin will grow by 483 homes in new subdivision
                    Residents, trash haulers seek accord on wee-hours pickups

Commercial Sales Rep Trainee

CDL Drivers

Photographer, Geodesist, Cartographer

All Top Jobs

Email story | Print | Photo Reprints | Email headlines | Photo gallery | Coupons

SITE MAP tennessean.com main | news | sports | business | entertainment | life | moments of life | all the rage | celebrities | photo gallery | shopping | traffic | weather | classified | jobs | cars | real estate | dating

CUSTOMER SERVICE terms of service | reader services | back issues/archives | contact The Tennessean | subscribe to The Tennessean | Newspapers in Education | The Tennessean in our community | about The Tennessean | jobs at The Tennessean

COUNTY NEWS: Ashland City Times | Brentwood Journal | ****son Herald | Fairview Observer | Franklin Review Appeal | Gallatin News Examiner | Hendersonville Star News | The Journal of Spring Hill & Thompson's Station | Robertson County Times | Williamson A.M.
                    PARTNERS USA Today | Gannett Co. Inc. | Gannett Foundation

Copyright © 2005, tennessean.com. All rights reserved.

Comment

^^^ Good luck to him there!

Comment

Working...
                      X