Ricky Williams Wants Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams Wants Back!!!

I just heard it on ESPNEWS that Ricky Williams contacted Nick Saban, which Ricky ignored for over a month, and would like to come back!!! He stoped smoking marijuana a month ago and still has to pay the Dolphins $8.6 million from his contract. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR, NOT A JOKE, AND NOT A LIE!!! THIS IS THE PLAIN TRUTH!!!!! What do you guys think about Ricky's news?
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Originally posted by defense!!!
    I just heard it on ESPNEWS that Ricky Williams contacted Nick Saban, which Ricky ignored for over a month, and would like to come back!!! He stoped smoking marijuana a month ago and still has to pay the Dolphins $8.6 million from his contract. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR, NOT A JOKE, AND NOT A LIE!!! THIS IS THE PLAIN TRUTH!!!!! What do you guys think about Ricky's news?

Ricky just wants more money to smoke more crack.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
      Ricky just wants more money to smoke more crack.
      LOL, why else do you think he stoped smokin???

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        LOL, why else do you think he stoped smokin???

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
          I find it hard to believe he would have the courage to make a comeback. The fan furore and media frenzy would be huge wherever he would go. Hardly something someone who supposedly has "social anxiety disorder" would want to go through.

Comment

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...s/11175761.htm
            forgot to include above link in previous post

Comment

Originally posted by welshbronco
              I find it hard to believe he would have the courage to make a comeback. The fan furore and media frenzy would be huge wherever he would go. Hardly something someone who supposedly has "social anxiety disorder" would want to go through.

Your right on the money with that quote!!

Comment

Wouldn't want him back!

Comment

I think that if I saw a link that I would believe it.
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by Booker T
                    Wouldn't want him back!
                    i don't blame you either...

Comment

Sonuvab**** ran all over our defense for two straight years . . Let him go choke on a joint , j.k. Back in 2002 he ran for 200+ yards on us in the freaking snow! I mean we still won the game and everything but it was embarrassing to watch our defense to not be able to stop him. So i hope the weed has fried his brain so if he does come back , he'll be ineffective , i hope.
                      30-47 under the reigns of Tommy Donahoe....Fire him!

Buffalo Bills = The AFC's answer too the Lions .

Comment

The latest from the Miamiherald:

The coach did make clear he would welcome Williams back and has talked to team leaders and is convinced they would welcome him despite previous public comments to the contrary.

''Sometimes, I think time heals that,'' Saban said. ``I'm not saying what happened is OK, but I wasn't here for it. I think that the leadership on the team that I've spoken with has been more interested in the same thing that I'm interested in.

``If he's committed to coming back and can help us win, that's something we're interested in doing. The guy has obviously been a very productive player and obviously had some issues surrounding him based in the past. We would all have to work and improve those issues to see what his possibilities are. Whether he wants to do all those things I think is kind of his decision.''

Williams has made no public commitment to returning to the NFL. Saban said he is not counting on Williams as the Dolphins enter the draft.

Williams faces a four-game suspension if he returns after July. A return would also require the Dolphins to commit valuable salary-cap space -- space not currently being used because, as a retired player, Williams doesn't count against Miami's cap.

The Dolphins could also use Williams as trade bait. The team would suffer no cap hit by trading him. But that is apparently not the immediate thinking.

''The guy has value to the organization,'' Saban said. ``I think we can all agree on that. So it would be counterproductive for me to turn my back on all that.''

Comment

meh..i'm indifferent...if he wants to come back, that's his own personal ordeal..as far as the neg. attention other players, fans, and media will give him...If he can handle all that...than more power to him.
                          The bottom line is that if he's on the field, Miami becomes a much much better team...and it allows them to use their draft pick on a position other than RB.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I feel the same to. If he does come back it will have to be totally his own decision otherwise he won't be able to cope.

Comment

Working...
                            X