What are the Jets thinking???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Jets thinking???

Can anyone please explain to me why in the world the Jets would trade Cowart for a 7th round pick?

..what a LB corp. it would be to have Cowart,Vilma,and Barton!!!...Victor Hobson coming in in relief,or have Barton and Hobson on the Outside and Vilma & Cowart on the Inside.....

...regardless of the reasoning the Vikes stole him!!!
    Last edited by BIGD2oo4; 03-20-2005, 10:26 AM.

The problem is that both Cowart and Vilma are both mlbs.....Cowart didn't even play last year really...Rookie Vilma started all but one or two of the first games.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      The problem is that both Cowart and Vilma are both mlbs.....Cowart didn't even play last year really...Rookie Vilma started all but one or two of the first games.
      i thought the jets used a 3-4? cowart is a decent LB too.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
        i thought the jets used a 3-4? cowart is a decent LB too.
        nope...last year they used a 4-3....probably had the best front four in all of the nfl with Ellis, Abraham, Ferguson, and Robertson.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

We should have taken advantage of that opportunity.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
            We should have taken advantage of that opportunity.
            yeah....lets have 13 lb's.........no draft picks......and no cap space.......
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X