Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Wow. Sucks to be Romo, he deserved it though, poor guys got a smashed in eye socket. Thats pretty ****ty thing to have happen.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I heard on our local news last night that Romo was handed a $350,000 fine for hitting his team mate. I can't remember the guys name but they were claiming it ended the players carreer.

I always like Bill when he was a Bronco but what the hell happened to this guy?
    Good for him!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Too bad it wasn't the full amount ( something like 11 mil I think ). Romanowski was an awesome Linebacker for a while. Though he is one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification Jared.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    It wasn't a fine, it was a civil judgement. The plaintiff was asking for 3 million, so thsi is a pretty good thing for Romo, although I think the jury was too easy on him.

Leave a comment:

• welshbronco
    Guest replied
    Not sure if I remember correctly but I think he smashed his cheek and eye socket!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    started a topic Romo Handed Big Fine

Romo Handed Big Fine

I heard on our local news last night that Romo was handed a $350,000 fine for hitting his team mate. I can't remember the guys name but they were claiming it ended the players carreer.

I always like Bill when he was a Bronco but what the hell happened to this guy?
Working...
X