Raiders Get #2 Draft Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders Get #2 Draft Pick

Well..as much as I hate this team...now they got a shot to get a prime player...who do you think they would get?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

They're going to need a hell of a lot of players to fill in the pensioners who should be retiring...
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

by losing to san diego, they get the number 1 pick. i dont know who it'll be but i can tell you up front i hate him!
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Davis will be the first owner that drafts a punter in the 1st round, right?
        Let it be settled in the playoffs and may the strong survive!

Comment

al davis is very capable of drafting a punter in the first round. dont underestimate him though, he just might trade that pick for a 50 year old place-kicker. HA!
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Raiders Get #2 Draft Pick

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Well..as much as I hate this team...now they got a shot to get a prime player...who do you think they would get?
            Coaches aren't part of the draft, are they.....
            ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

Is Tuiasasopo their future? I think they might go with Eli Manning if he's still available.

Comment

Nope, they'll draft TE Willie Boragonalio from Western Sacramento Institute of Custodial Arts. He had 58 REC's and 623 YDS with 8TD's. He's a Hall of Famer for sure, and he'll work for $8.21 an hour! No big contracts.
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

San Diego at 1 should get Manning
                  Raiders should go after Ben Roethsburg (sp) from Miami-OH, they have a lot of positions to fill. QB most prominent. Jerry Porter is good at WR but they need to start to replace Rice-Brown.

Cards at three will blow their pick... though a compliment WR would be nice.

Giants.... where to begin, at last they won't go for Winslow, he may be a nice fit for the Jags.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

maybe another drunken kicker

Comment

If they Draft Matt Mauck, I'd take him.
                      We are the Broncos! The mighty mighty Broncos!

By the way...Kansas City Sucks!!

Comment

Raiders Get #2 Draft Pick

they will trade there pic so the can pick up a few more Seniors. i think he is waiting for montana to come out so he can get a QB.........LOL
                        broncos are out,,,,well go AFC!!!!!, All cheese heads are dumbasses!!!!!!

Comment

Right Now it looks like they could win more games with Walter Peytons dead body. LOL
                          We are the Broncos! The mighty mighty Broncos!

By the way...Kansas City Sucks!!

Comment

I think they will draft Larry Fitsgearald

Comment

I think that the raiders will get themselves a new WW or QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X