Carlos Hall is now a Chief...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Hall is now a Chief...

This is really scaring me, look at this... They are getting Patrick Surtain, they got Kendrel Bell, Sammy Knight, and now Carlos Hall... This will very well be a competitor in the AFC West- with their new defense. I'm getting a little worried... But hey, lets look at it this way, the Raiders will still be on the bottom of the division.
    sigpic

I'm not scared at all these have been improvements but nothing drastic. Bell is injury prone and had a good year when he was a rookie.Knight is average,IMO nothing speacial. When did Surtain sign with them?
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
      I'm not scared at all these have been improvements but nothing drastic. Bell is injury prone and had a good year when he was a rookie.Knight is average,IMO nothing speacial. When did Surtain sign with them?

Surtain has an agreement in principle. I believe that the teams haven't come to terms on the exact terms of the trade. KC is willing to give a fourth rounder, and doesn't want o go higher, Miami wants no lower than a second rounder.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        Surtain has an agreement in principle. I believe that the teams haven't come to terms on the exact terms of the trade. KC is willing to give a fourth rounder, and doesn't want o go higher, Miami wants no lower than a second rounder.
        I'm sure they'll get him though. It just my take Miami holding out a bit longer for KC to break their demand. They really need him.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
          I haven't heard anybody say too much good about their signings, as of yet.
          Bell had 1 good year, and is oft injured.
          Knight is like Kennedy. Slow and terrible in coverage.
          Surtain will be a good pickup, but until it happens.....
          Hall? Never heard of him.

Gotta love her
          Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
          Originally Posted by Alastor
          ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

Who the hell is Carlos Hall, I've never heard of him. Also Bell is rumored to have a shoulder injury and may not be ready to play this season. But of course everyone in KC, including Carl Peterson is denying it.

Comment

Carlos Hall is a pretty decent DE who played for the Titans last year, he was the starter.
              http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302039

Comment

I think the West is going to be tough to win. The broncos are always a team with talent, but it seems like we never use it.

Comment

Looks to me, lilke Hall's best year was his rookie year, when Kearse took up all the attention.
                  Who will do that for the chefs? Allen?

Gotta love her
                  Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
                  Originally Posted by Alastor
                  ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

Originally posted by MtRushmore
                    Looks to me, lilke Hall's best year was his rookie year, when Kearse took up all the attention.
                    That's funny.
                    Last I checked, Kearse only played in four games, started only one, in 2002, when Carlos Hall was a rookie.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                      That's funny.
                      Last I checked, Kearse only played in four games, started only one, in 2002, when Carlos Hall was a rookie.
                      You might be right, nj.......but so is rush. His best year WAS his rook yr.
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                        This is really scaring me, look at this... They are getting Patrick Surtain, they got Kendrel Bell, Sammy Knight, and now Carlos Hall... This will very well be a competitor in the AFC West- with their new defense. I'm getting a little worried... But hey, lets look at it this way, the Raiders will still be on the bottom of the division.
                        Still are looking at Ty Law.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                        X