david terrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david terrel

Call me crazy but I believe we really coulda used this guy. I think I've read before we need a big man to fill our slot. Unless were drafting a big wide out, I dont know where were going to find it. Dont start that hes underachieveing junk either. We've made the most moves of any team at underachieving players.

Originally posted by goonies_89
    Call me crazy but I believe we really coulda used this guy. I think I've read before we need a big man to fill our slot. Unless were drafting a big wide out, I dont know where were going to find it. Dont start that hes underachieveing junk either. We've made the most moves of any team at underachieving players.
    Umm, He already signed with New England.

Comment

i'd like to enphasize coulda used

Comment

I think he was a good player...he would benefit almost any team he would join.
        I think he'll do well with the pats...however, I dont think we would have had the money to sign this guy, but I could be wrong.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Im glad we didnt persue him....this guy's best years are behind him now....maybe it could have been just the bears or something but this guy really wasn't that good in games or in practice (dropping easy passes,not running good routes).
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
            Im glad we didnt persue him....this guy's best years are behind him now....maybe it could have been just the bears or something but this guy really wasn't that good in games or in practice (dropping easy passes,not running good routes).
            I don't think you should underestimate how poorly the bears can make a player look.

However, i have to disagree in saying his best days are behind him.
            First off, he's only been in the league for four years.
            Secondly, this past season he posted careers high in yardage and in ypc...he was 1 reception from tying his career high.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              I don't think you should underestimate how poorly the bears can make a player look.

However, i have to disagree in saying his best days are behind him.
              First off, he's only been in the league for four years.
              Secondly, this past season he posted careers high in yardage and in ypc...he was 1 reception from tying his career high.
              Didn't u like all his touchdowns and drop passes!?
              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                Didn't u like all his touchdowns and drop passes!?
                haha...hey, listen, i'm not trying to campaign about how we shoulda picked him up or anything!

Just giving my honest opinion is all...I didn't see him play, not once, so i don't know about dropped passes...I'll admit he only had one touchdown, but perhaps that comes back to the fact that the bears aren't very good...i mean, how much production can you expect out of a wide receiver who has a diff. guy throwing to him all the time?

Comment

Brady will help him BIG TIME, they are old Michigan team mates and just like Dillon, Terrell will have a better year with NE than he could have with his old team.

I dont think he is going to turn into a super star or anything but I do think his play will improve.
                  kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Working...
                  X