Who's the Best Linebacker since 1990?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Best Linebacker since 1990?

Another Poll, man, I'm poll happy today!!! I Excluded LT from the list, because after 1990, except for the SB win, all he did was smoke crack!!
    Ray Lewis
    57.69%
    Al Wilson
    11.54%
    Cornelius Bennett
    0.00%
    Greg Lloyd
    0.00%
    Derrick Thomas
    15.38%
    Ken Norton
    0.00%
    Junior Seau
    11.54%
    Donnie Edwards
    0.00%
    Levon Kirkland
    3.85%
    Bryan Cox
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by THE SHIELD; 12-31-2003, 08:57 AM.
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Ok seriously there Closet Broncos fan....... ENOUGH POLLS already!!!!
    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

DT was KING !!!!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I voted for Ray Lewis because of his ability to affect a game. He sparks his teammates like a quarterback can.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

too bad DT went out the way he did

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
            too bad DT went out the way he did
            He was still feared, THE DONKS didn't like him, that's for sure, Elway use to run away, run away!!
            [QUOTE]

Comment

very unfortunate

Comment

Noone's voting for Junior!!!
                [QUOTE]

Comment

We could really use DT this year. He had that uncanny ability to make a big sack and cause a fumble when we needed it most.

R.I.P. my man!

I bet if you asked John Elway who he liked playing against the least he would say DT. Those to guys had some epic battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                    We could really use DT this year. He had that uncanny ability to make a big sack and cause a fumble when we needed it most.

R.I.P. my man!

I bet if you asked John Elway who he liked playing against the least he would say DT. Those to guys had some epic battles.
                    Yes they did, we use to always see the back side of Elway as he ran away, run away John, just run away!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

If it wasn't for Ray Lewis I'd be with ya about DT. Definately the best of the AFC West.
                      Do you know where a fella can get a rub and a tug round here?

Comment

You all are smoking crack, cuz DT was the Best, Ray is good, but he's got a ways to go!!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

Well dhall, you finally got a vote from me on this one.
                          sigpic
                          Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Ray Lewis..................He is one of the best ever I hate saying it

Comment

Ray Lewis is one hell of an impact player at linebacker... I don't like him for all the off-field crap he's had in the past but there's no denying it. DT was a great player but with him its more of a 'what could have been' type of thing. He was really good but we'll never know if he would have been huge or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X