No announcement yet.

Who's the Best Linebacker since 1990?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did they move this post? It was bronco related, I put Al Wilson in the poll!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

there's some very talented linebacker's on that list, just curious though, howcome Brian Urlacher didnt make the poll?
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Plastique
        Ray Lewis is one hell of an impact player at linebacker... I don't like him for all the off-field crap he's had in the past but there's no denying it. DT was a great player but with him its more of a 'what could have been' type of thing. He was really good but we'll never know if he would have been huge or not.
        I'd have to disagree with the 'what could have been' logic; the guy only missed 6 games in 11 years and went to 9 Pro Bowls; plus, he was 10th all time in terms of sacks coming into this year.

I'd have to give DT a slight edge simply because he didn't have quite as much talent around him as Lewis has had; however, I think Lewis is more capable of picking a team up and affecting it by the force of his personality (ala Elway, Favre, etc.).

Oh yeah, dhall, one other guy you missed - Kevin Greene (3rd on the all time sack list with 157).

Comment

Ray Lewis i would have to say, he might talk a lot of trash but he gets his defense fired up and he always backs his talk up with ubelievable play

Comment

Working...
          X