No announcement yet.

Cardinals to reveal their new uniforms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals to reveal their new uniforms!

On Wednesday, April 20, the Arizona Cardinals will reveal their new uniforms.

Check back for the updates of the new uni's at:

www.azcardinals.com

FINALLY! The truth will be REVEALED!

Originally posted by DABronco
    On Wednesday, April 20, the Arizona Cardinals will reveal their new uniforms.

Check back for the updates of the new uni's at:

www.azcardinals.com

FINALLY! The truth will be REVEALED!
    I just wish they would go somewhere else and reveal them--like Taiwan. And stay there. Before the Phoenix Cardinals began stinking up Phoenix, the Broncos were here in Tucson on public TV almost every week. Now, I often have to stream KOA in and just listen to the games.

Comment

The Broncos revealed their new uniforms and Whoa-La! Two Super Bowl wins. Do you think it is even possible if........ nah....... never mind.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        The Broncos revealed their new uniforms and Whoa-La! Two Super Bowl wins. Do you think it is even possible if........ nah....... never mind.
        Well, you know the old saying about a leopard changing its spots. In the same manner, a little tweety bird can change its color, but it will still be a little tweety bird.

Comment

Well, on paper, the Cards look to be a MUCH improved team.

Sb? Probably not, but its entirely possible in the werid and wild NFC West that they could contend for a Wild Card. They have the best defense in the division, all they need are those two young recievers to stay healthy and mesh with Warner. I think they are drafting a running back, personally, but they could go a number of different ways.

So, maybe the uniform change will give them some small psychological edge....sort of like shedding an old skin (or feathers, in this case).

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Well, on paper, the Cards look to be a MUCH improved team.

Sb? Probably not, but its entirely possible in the werid and wild NFC West that they could contend for a Wild Card. They have the best defense in the division, all they need are those two young recievers to stay healthy and mesh with Warner. I think they are drafting a running back, personally, but they could go a number of different ways.

So, maybe the uniform change will give them some small psychological edge....sort of like shedding an old skin (or feathers, in this case).
            Well, admittedly, I speak from a biased standpoint. I tend to root for whomever the Cardinals are playing at the moment, regarding the final score. I refuse to watch their games. (See my initial post in this thread.)

Comment

Remember... its ARZ.

We at least were in the playoffs before the new look.

Comment

HERE THEY ARE!!!

http://www.cardinalsproshop.com/main...=New%20Jerseys

You can also click on ALTERNATE VIEWS to see the FRONT!

My review... STUNNING!!! These ROCK!!!

Comment

here's what the jerseys look like:

http://cardinalsproshop.com/main_obj...=New%20Jerseys
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

The red ones don't look that much different, but those white ones with the red shoulders are butt ugly.

Admittedly, the old ones had been around forever, I think the red ones haven't changed since they were in Chicago, but this isn't really a drastic change for those.

The white ones though, are horrible. The old ones may have been old fashioned, but were classic and didn't need to be changed.

Oh well. Not my team I don't care that much.

Comment

Arizona Cardinals New Uniforms!

Arizona Cardinals New Uniforms!

What do you guys think about the Arizona Cardinals uniforms?

They kind of look like the Atlanta Falcons to me sort of. But I need more pictures to give a real opinion on them. It would have been nice if they changed the color of the helmet or at least change the color of the facemask to Cardinal Red.
                      sigpic
                      In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?t=32020

Previous thread.

I replied in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                          http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?t=32020

Previous thread.

I replied in there.
                          Doesn't this belong in the other NFL teams section Mr. Mod?

The uniforms look tacky by the way...
                          2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

they ripped off the falcons...jeez get something of your own.
                            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFan07
                              Doesn't this belong in the other NFL teams section Mr. Mod?
                              Um . . . yes, I second that.

Comment

Working...
                              X