Reuben Droughns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Droughns

Seeing if any of you Bronco fans care or have NFL Access. Rumor going around that Reuben walked into Browns offseason workouts and demanded a new contract and walked out. What kind of character did this guy show with the Broncos?

It doesn't matter. He's not on this team anymore so it is not our problem.

I wish Jake Plummer would do the same thing so the Front Office of the Denver Broncos can just laugh at him knowing he's not worth the money we already pay him icluding the paycut he took.
    sigpic
    In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RonMexico
      Seeing if any of you Bronco fans care or have NFL Access. Rumor going around that Reuben walked into Browns offseason workouts and demanded a new contract and walked out. What kind of character did this guy show with the Broncos?
      I dunno too much about him cause I'm a Fin - but from what I heard and what I picked up on these boards over the past few months I always thought he was a pretty good guy both on field and off field. It what you say is true I'd be surprised. Hopefully the Bronco fans here can tell ya more unless they're too busy trying to sort out who the Donkeys will draft now that evrything has been thrown into turmoil with this 1st round pick trading thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Conde
        It doesn't matter. He's not on this team anymore so it is not our problem.

I wish Jake Plummer would do the same thing so the Front Office of the Denver Broncos can just laugh at him knowing he's not worth the money we already pay him icluding the paycut he took.

How true, how true. Besides, we can plug ANY runner into our offense, and he can get over 1,000 yards in about 7-8 games. Starting of course in the middle of the season!!

Comment

Who cares? Reuben Droughns isn't going to get that kind of money. He is a backup fullback and nothing else. The Browns GM, Phil Savage does not like people that are not team players. Reuben Droughns is not a team player. So he will be the first example of what not to do when you arrive on a new team. Droughns will not play this season and likely will not get any money whatsoever fromt he Browns because he is in breach of contract by refusing to take part in team workouts and such. So he will not be paid and will sit out this season and then next year try to find a team that will pay him millions of dollars. ( Which none will do BTW )
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

He is a team pplayer

Comment

Lol, love the username. He was team player for us. Until Drew Rosenhouse entered the picture. Damn, he changes players.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Ain't that the truth! Agents should be treated like ambulance-chasing lawyers, bound, gagged, and dropped onto the biggest fire ant hole we can find.

Comment

Originally posted by SwedeBronco
                  Ain't that the truth! Agents should be treated like ambulance-chasing lawyers, bound, gagged, and dropped onto the biggest fire ant hole we can find.
                  Yea... that's the truth.. .

Comment

Working...
                  X