Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders back in the first round...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raiders back in the first round...

    They trade TE Doug Jolley, a 2nd, and 2 6ths for the Jets 1st... Jets got shafted.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    They trade TE Doug Jolley, a 2nd, and 2 6ths for the Jets 1st... Jets got shafted.
    Do you think it matters as long a davis is involved? They stink, he is one of the worst owners to much meddling the players don't know who to take orders from. The reason Gruden and Shanahan are gone. They would not put up with his bullshat.

    Comment


    • #3
      HAA HAA HAA
      We got Moss and still get a first!
      Gotta love Al Davis

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Raiderfan76
        HAA HAA HAA
        We got Moss and still get a first!
        Gotta love Al Davis
        What you gonna do with it? Besides galley when was the last time you got a decent top pick that did something for you the first year? Besides moss will blow up like he did in MIN, troubles abrewin in oak.

        Comment


        • #5
          This trade confuses me a little. I know the Jets really wanted a good receiving TE which is why they went after Putz, but at their position, they could've drafted Heath Miller from UVA. I think he's a way better prospect than Doug Jolley who lost his starting job. Oh, well I guess they also saw what we saw and knew the value just isn't there outside the top 10 this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
            This trade confuses me a little. I know the Jets really wanted a good receiving TE which is why they went after Putz, but at their position, they could've drafted Heath Miller from UVA. I think he's a way better prospect than Doug Jolley who lost his starting job. Oh, well I guess they also saw what we saw and knew the value just isn't there outside the top 10 this year.

            There is quite a bit of value.....but they just figure to need a couple add ons, and dont need the money it will cost to get a first round pick.
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

            Comment


            • #7
              On the bright side, doesn't this mean the Raiders will start the inept Teyo Johnson?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EMCF
                On the bright side, doesn't this mean the Raiders will start the inept Teyo Johnson?

                If they dont pick up Heath Miller now....... who else will be there that they would want?
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                Comment


                • #9
                  Probably a decent QB. A real RB, anyone that can play defense. The list is endless.

                  Maybe they will trade it for a real coach!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X