X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions new alternate jerseys...

hmmmm

another link

not bad...but not good either...atleast its only the alternate jerseys..

Yeah, they're cool.

Comment

i dont know aboutu you guys but i like them a lot!!
      Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

the look like the panthers unis...

Comment

I like'em too...although i love the uni's they've been wearing as well.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i dont like them. why do all these teams think they need to have mis matching uniforms? i mean, the worst is when the jags wear teal and black, but now every team is getting these uniforms that look like they just threw some color down in 5 min. i like the old lions unis better, the old falcons, old cards as well.
            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Eh. They added a little bit of black trim 2 seasons go, and that was ok. Subtle. But these I could take or leave.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

I like them alright, but the Broncos alternate jerseys totally own them in every way, shape, and form

I suppose I'll be seeing these in school every day...
                There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Working...
                X