Clinton Portis Championship Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis Championship Belt

I just saw the belt Clinton Portis had during the Chiefs game. Pastor Troy had it on during spring bling on BET. Pastor Troy is the one who gave Portis the belt in the first place. Anyway, has there been any sitings by anyone else? That belt is infamous around here.

Actually, I have a replica of the belt .

http://secure.wrestlingsuperstore.co...ProductId=7197
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was funny...... he was having fun... but the media didn't like it....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
        I thought it was funny...... he was having fun... but the media didn't like it....
        The media is gaey.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          The media is gaey.
          yea............ it can really kill an ego.

Comment

I would love to add that belt to my Bronco collection...................

Comment

Maybe its a jinx belt. Portis had it and looked what happend to him.

Then in someones sig...... they cut CP's face out and but in Q's. Look what happend to HIM!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN

Comment

The media didn't like it because they were ridin the Chiefs' jock and didn't want to believe that Clinton actually whooped their ass.
                My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                  The media didn't like it because they were ridin the Chiefs' jock and didn't want to believe that Clinton actually whooped their ass.
                  Yea what did he have 5td's and 200+ yards? Man! He was killin!!

Comment

Yea what did he have 5td's and 200+ yards? Man! He was killin!!
                    and i can continue to thank NFL broadcasting rules/licenses that i didnt get to see it.
                    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Maybe its a jinx belt. Portis had it and looked what happend to him.

Then in someones sig...... they cut CP's face out and but in Q's. Look what happend to HIM!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN
                      It was Perry... It's all his fault!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                        It was Perry... It's all his fault!
                        That Darn Perry!!!!! I tell ya

Comment

Ahhh man........Whos responsible for this thread. Its bringing back bad memorys Well after are bye week we face the world champ and the redskins. I have a feeling he wont pull that one again!
                          45-17

Comment

Originally posted by tahuyaman
                            .....?.....
                            He wanted to say the word GAY but didn't want to get introuble.

Mod's im just letting him understand

Comment

Working...
                            X