No announcement yet.

Kellen Winslow Injured in motorcycle Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i was him i would stay in a padded room til the season starts.
    BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
    IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bornbroncofan
      If i was him i would stay in a padded room til the season starts.
      a lot of his contract depends on "not doing anything dangerous" apparently so he has possibility lost a bunch of money by doing that

but yeh, riding a motorcycle without a strapped on helmet while not licensed to ride the bike ... hmmm wish he had some smarts
      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by tahuyaman
        Why did he ride a motorcycle when his contract forbids it? He's a guy in his early 20s. That's not an age usually associated with wisdom and respect for authority..

The rest of your post is so lame, it deserves no response.
        A 12 year old could understand the concept of "I will pay you X amount of $ if you promise not to do this." And I bet you could get a 12 year old to resit much more than riding a motorcycle for a lot less than $40 million.

I would like to know why you think the rest of my post is so lame and so undeserving of a response. I guess you must have had Winslow going to the Broncos in one of your mock drafts last year, eh?

Comment

Poor guy!

I've never seen him play, but I read some interviews last year when he was drafted, and he is not a likeable guy (the "freakin' soldier" didn't help, neither ).

But, I understand that he has fractured ribs, a collapsed lung, and probably serious injuries in knee and shoulder. He could be jeopardizing his career and almost surely lost a lot of money. Even if y don't like him, you have to feel sorry for him.

He's learning the hard way that you need a little bit of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
            I've never seen him play, but I read some interviews last year when he was drafted, and he is not a likeable guy (the "freakin' soldier" didn't help, neither ).

But, I understand that he has fractured ribs, a collapsed lung, and probably serious injuries in knee and shoulder. He could be jeopardizing his career and almost surely lost a lot of money. Even if y don't like him, you have to feel sorry for him.

He's learning the hard way that you need a little bit of common sense.

Ya know? I dont really feel sorry for him. Here he is, big NFL contract in hand, already missed almost all of his rookie season. This after all the hype surrounding him entering the league.

All he's gotta do is take it easy. There's 52 other guys counting on him to be ready for this next season.

And what does he do? Hops on a motercycle he is not prepared to drive with a nonchalant attitude that nothing can happen to him. Leaves the helmet unstrapped and causes an almost life threatning accident.

If you ask for trouble, it wont have a hard time finding you.........

Comment

Originally posted by tahuyaman
              First, he was wearing a helmet. Read the story. Second, he flew off the bike then broke his leg, not the other way around,

Actually, he DID break his leg last year. Thats why he never played last year, then he got in this motorcycle accident.

"WESTLAKE, Ohio (AP) - Browns tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. sustained internal injuries when he was thrown from a motorcycle, the team said Monday night.
              Winslow, who missed most of last season with a broken right leg, also has swelling in his right shoulder and right knee. The extent of those injuries won't be known until further tests are performed and the swelling subsides."

Comment

Some of us already knew that Ben Troupe, not "the chosen one", was the best TE in the '04 NFL Draft.
                Wish the Broncos would have known this and selected him.
                All he does is run like a gazelle and leap over would-be defenders, you remember don't you, Champ?...LOL

Comment

Another thread merged in.

use the search function.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Nice post Jared.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                      Nice post Jared.
                      Very interesting.

Comment

Kellen Winsblow.......i just thought of that hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                          I want to know why when his contract says NO MOTORCYCLES, he decides to do it anyway.

And what's with all the ghetto tats he has? His dad was an NFL player, so I know he didn't grow up on the streets.

Cuz hes THE SOLDIER...... who needs to read contracts, I'm sure the Postons forgot to mention it to him, as he figured they would read whatever parts he had to sign, other than that I doubt he even saw the contract.
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                          X