Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with last year's draft class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with last year's draft class?

First, Winslow... now Roethlisberger. link .

The first one, already had some trouble. The second one is asking for it!

One of the quotes: "Obviously Pennsylvania doesn't think people need to (wear a helmet)," he said. "There's a law you've got to wear it in football."

Too many hits in the head, probably .

Well, as a former PA resident, he's right.

He is under no legal obligation to wear a helmet.

Now, I think he SHOULD wear one.

But, he cannot be compelled to do so by the Steelers.

The law was changed because of a poltical lobby backed by a bunch of 'cycle clubs', which these days is rich doctors riding their Harley's.

And it was atatched to another bill, which means it slipped on.

Sort of like how that sneaky rep in WV snuck in an amendment on a bill that not only made English the official language of the state, but made it a requirement to be an English speaker to be a resident. They have to pass another bill next session to change it.

I hate things like that. If your bill didn't pass on its own merits, don't piggy back along. They should make that illegal.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

But, like the other player said: the concrete is undefeated.

35 mph is fast enough to injure yourself (ask Winslow). Actually, he was lucky because he was wearing a helmet.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't have enough God-given sense to strap on a helmet when riding, deserves whatever they get.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
        X