Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Highlight Video

Awesome Highlight Video

Pretty large file so if you have dial up be prepared to wait. Opens with Quicktime. Enjoy!

Hmm...Links to a file called 'Dante Hall'? No thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Pretty awesome display, I'll admit, despite the low-class vulgarity of the accompanying noise. Dante Hall is an amazing returner. Just as amazing, I was noticing, was the blocking for him. Instead of his displays after his touchdowns, he should be running back to congratulate and thank his special teams. I would think that would be more appropriate.

I was glad that I was able to turn off that racket, or whatever puke it was, while viewing the video.

Comment

Nothing like a few blocks in the back to get my morning going.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
          Sure is what I noticed. I still bring that up against all my rivaled friends.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete

No ****! I counted 3 on one play!
            Go Huskers.

Comment

While i deeply hate the chiefs, i will admit that dante hall is awesome on special teams...nice video.

Comment

I also liked how the video showed the donks gettin juked a couple of times. He seems to work magic against the donkies....awesome.

Comment

I count 4 clips............this should be in smack yes?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I haven't even seen the video, but i'll be honest - if you think that every block on the return in 2003 (Den @ KC) was clipping, you're wrong. I won't say none of them were, but you can clearly see shoulder-to-shoulder contact, or hands-to-side on some blocks.

Anyways, i'm always down for seeing some more cool highlight reels.

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, i've seen that video. I've had it for a while. I like watching it every once in a while. I also have the Priest Holmes 2003 highlight file. Shows all 27 of his touchdowns from that year; so if you want it, let me know. At least nobody can say "OMG ILLEGAL BLOCK NO FLAG WTF?"
                    Last edited by kcchiefsrule; 05-22-2005, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                      Hmm...Links to a file called 'Dante Hall'? No thanks.
                      As soon as I saw Hall I stopped opening the link.

Comment

Hall is an awesome returner and if Darrent Williams turns out to be even half as good as him it's a big improvement over our current return game.

And yes, there were two blatent blocks in the back on that punt return against willie middlebrooks and Chris Cole. It's too bad that's how he got the record instead of on a legitimate return. But that's what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                          Hall is an awesome returner and if Darrent Williams turns out to be even half as good as him it's a big improvement over our current return game.

And yes, there were two blatent blocks in the back on that punt return against willie middlebrooks and Chris Cole. It's too bad that's how he got the record instead of on a legitimate return. But that's what happens!
                          I hope Wiliams turns out half as good as Hall but I think he is the next Hall or atleast the closest thing.

Comment

It's nice to know that Hall can do something, because he sure as hell isn't much of a receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                              It's nice to know that Hall can do something, because he sure as hell isn't much of a receiver.

Plus he put on some extra pounds before last season to make him a better receiver, which I don't know if it did or not, but it seemed like it dampened his return game quite a bit. All those highlights were from 2003. What did he do in 2004? I think the best return man last year was that rookie CB the Bills have.

Comment

Working...
                              X