Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you could...

    take any active player and add them to your team who would it be and why? cap doesn't count

    or one for defense and one offense

  • #2
    Re: If you could...

    Originally posted by PatriotsNation
    take any active player and add them to your team who would it be and why? cap doesn't count

    or one for defense and one offense
    Tough one, Offense either Dan Marino or John Elway, Defense, either Steve Atwater or Dennis Smith... becasue I would not want to get hit by either safety and I would want a winner on offense
    Ozzy


    The "New Black Sabbath"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Re: If you could...

      Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
      Tough one, Offense either Dan Marino or John Elway, Defense, either Steve Atwater or Dennis Smith... becasue I would not want to get hit by either safety and I would want a winner on offense
      they are two good players but your speed reading again (active players)

      Comment


      • #4
        Or four players (speed reading)...

        I would take Vick, when healthy. He is the epitome of what QB's are going to have evolve to over the next five or six years.


        Comment


        • #5
          Champ Bailey and whoever is the best offensive lineman out there
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

          I tried to warn ya.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by horseface
            Willie Roaf or Will Shields...both Chiefs...take your pick.
            i think ill pass on them
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

            I tried to warn ya.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LawDog
              Or four players (speed reading)...

              I would take Vick, when healthy. He is the epitome of what QB's are going to have evolve to over the next five or six years.
              I'd agree with you on Vick. But I don't think QB's will evolve to doing what he can do. I think he is a once in a generation type player and all we'll see in the NFL are pale imitations. If he stays healthy and becomes as accurate as he is powerful, he'll have a shot at being the best ever.

              In reality, once Jake is healthy again, I don't think QB will be a needy area for the Broncos. I wish we had a dominating defensive lineman who could ring up the sacks, someone to play beside Trevor Pryce. Like a Simeon Rice. I keep hoping that Daryl Gardner will do the trick but his injury has kept us from seeing if he's the guy or not.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: Re: If you could...

                Originally posted by PatriotsNation
                they are two good players but your speed reading again (active players)
                OK, Clinton "Pimp" Portis & Vick
                Ozzy


                The "New Black Sabbath"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Think about it. If we had champ bailey somebody younger and a shut down CB o generate turnovers, and a god O-lineman to create space we wuld dominate
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                  I tried to warn ya.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Javalon,

                    I agree that Vick is one-of-a-kind, however just as the QB's have gotten bigger (6'4" 230 was very rare at the position not too long ago) I think the typical QB of the future will move more and more toward the way Vick plays. For example, the stay in the pocket type of passer is on the way out.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by horseface
                      you asked for the best o-lineman...I threw them out there for you. They have 8 pro bowl appearances each.
                      In your opinion...who is better?
                      I like them both but you know i cant take them if there from the chiefs. the chiefs are poison.........lol.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                      I tried to warn ya.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As much as I hate to say it I would take Dante Culpepper. I think he is a great QB. I mean he can throw a mile and he can run really good. He is a complete QB, and best thing of all he dosent throw many ints. Defensive players I would take Deon Sanders in his prime but since we have to take actice players I would probably take Patrick Surtain, he is a great DB.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Derrick Brooks... awesome defensive player.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dandaman23
                            As much as I hate to say it I would take Dante Culpepper. I think he is a great QB. I mean he can throw a mile and he can run really good. He is a complete QB, and best thing of all he dosent throw many ints. Defensive players I would take Deon Sanders in his prime but since we have to take actice players I would probably take Patrick Surtain, he is a great DB.
                            I would have to say Peyton Manning right now. If we werent having the QB problem I would go with Ricky Williams or Jamal Lewis to add a little more to our running game. Portis and a big power back like Williams would be terrifiying to most defenses.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dolphins' starting corners.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                              Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                              Answer: Championships.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X