Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots cut QB Redman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patriots cut QB Redman

    (I'm sorry if this has already been posted) The New England Patriots have waived QB Chris Redman and OT Lance Nimmo. Here's the link
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


    Sig above made by me!



  • #2
    Originally posted by defense!!!
    (I'm sorry if this has already been posted) The New England Patriots have waived QB Chris Redman and OT Lance Nimmo. Here's the link
    Should we go after him?
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


    Sig above made by me!


    Comment


    • #3
      Are you crazy? Redman= QB#6.

      NO.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BVP
        Are you crazy? Redman= QB#6.

        NO.
        Lol, hey with Shanahan's unpredicatble offseasons, you never know. lol
        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


        Sig above made by me!


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by defense!!!
          Lol, hey with Shanahan's unpredicatble offseasons, you never know. lol
          Money could be spent elsewhere. What a waste of money.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BVP
            Money could be spent elsewhere. What a waste of money.
            We have a tight cap room and he would come pretty cheap, if Shanahan did the unthinkable and start ringing Redman's cell phone.
            Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


            Sig above made by me!


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by defense!!!
              We have a tight cap room and he would come pretty cheap, if Shanahan did the unthinkable and start ringing Redman's cell phone.
              Well, just dream on cause it ain't happening.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                BREAKING NEWS!!!: The Denver Broncos have just signed QB Chris Redman!!! He is expected to be the new backup taking over recently released QB Danny Kanell who is to be the new Broncos quarterbacks coach.- LOL!!! I would fly to Denver and see what in the world is going on in the front office if this were to happen.
                Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                Sig above made by me!


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by defense!!!
                  BREAKING NEWS!!!: The Denver Broncos have just signed QB Chris Redman!!! He is expected to be the new backup taking over recently released QB Danny Kanell who is to be the new Broncos quarterbacks coach.- LOL!!! I would fly to Denver and see what in the world is going on in the front office if this were to happen.
                  *PANT! PANT! PANT!*

                  Scared the bejeebers outta me!



                  -----

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maybe if he was a 15 year veteran with a history of drug abuse we'd consider him, but he doesn't really fit our mold this offseason

                    I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                    ABWRFRC

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PRBronco
                      Maybe if he was a 15 year veteran with a history of drug abuse we'd consider him, but he doesn't really fit our mold this offseason
                      Yeah, Shanahan want to give players a second chance.
                      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                      Sig above made by me!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        k if u knew that this was already posted y did u post it again are u just tryin to get ur posts higher?
                        Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

                        Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

                        Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by defense!!!
                          Should we go after him?
                          I wouldn't but you never know.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by plummerdaman
                            k if u knew that this was already posted y did u post it again are u just tryin to get ur posts higher?
                            It was moved by the mods here.
                            Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                            Sig above made by me!


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              just tryin to get ur post count higher? cuz its just u and bvp goin wouldnt that be weird if we got redman?
                              Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

                              Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

                              Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X