5.00%
    Seattle seahawks
    35.00%
    Arizona cardinals
    55.00%
    San francisco 49ers
    5.00%

The poll is expired.

The Seahawks will. Martz is on the hot seat in St. Louis and I don't believe the self proclaimed 'greatest show on turf' is that anymore.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I went with the Sea Chickens also. No serious contender from that division to go to the SB tho

Comment

Im goin out on a reach again and takin zona....if not this yr, next yr will be their time. I also think if martz has another bland season, he'll be unemployed after this yr.

Comment

Actually I like Arizona for this one. This team's due to turn the corner and with some very weak opponents in the NFC West, this may not be much of a reach...™
          This space for rent

Comment

What a lousy division.

Urinal, i like the cardinals too, but i odn't think they're ready to win the division just yet.

I went with the seahawks.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I'm tempted to pick the Cards, but I think the Seagulls will take the division.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

49ers ahahahaha

Comment

1. Arizona Cardinals- They seem to be the only team in the NFC West this season that has a plan that actually has some sort of a form. The Defense is good for NFC West standards and Warner has 2 good WRs for passing. The thing that will hold them back this season the most is the running game.

2. Seattle Seahawks- They will have yet another average season and will more than likely finish off at 8-8. The Defense is on par with the Cardinals D. WR's will still drop passes like Johnny Morton and what's the plan with the running game?

3. St. Louis Rams- They will be lucky to finish at 7-9 this year with most wins coming from their own division. Mike Martz is completely trashing the team and nobody really seems to care.

4. 49ers- I placed them in last place since I'm considering they will start Smith at QB. I say 4-12 if Smith starts, 6-10 if Rattay starts.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
                    1. Arizona Cardinals- They seem to be the only team in the NFC West this season that has a plan that actually has some sort of a form. The Defense is good for NFC West standards and Warner has 2 good WRs for passing. The thing that will hold them back this season the most is the running game.

2. Seattle Seahawks- They will have yet another average season and will more than likely finish off at 8-8. The Defense is on par with the Cardinals D. WR's will still drop passes like Johnny Morton and what's the plan with the running game?

3. St. Louis Rams- They will be lucky to finish at 7-9 this year with most wins coming from their own division. Mike Martz is completely trashing the team and nobody really seems to care.

4. 49ers- I placed them in last place since I'm considering they will start Smith at QB. I say 4-12 if Smith starts, 6-10 if Rattay starts.
                    I think the cards will get good use out of arrington. It'll take him a while to learn green's system, but he'll be a horse i think. I dont see that seattle has made any major additions or subtractions from last yr, so i agree with them goin 8-8. The rams are a mess. Martz is an idiot, and he truly is running that team right into the ground. And as far as the 9ers go, i think they'll have at least 4 wins this yr, and their future IMO looks very bright for them. I say in about 3 yrs, the 2 main teams in the NFC west will be the 49ers and the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X