X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
    1. Arizona Cardinals- They seem to be the only team in the NFC West this season that has a plan that actually has some sort of a form. The Defense is good for NFC West standards and Warner has 2 good WRs for passing. The thing that will hold them back this season the most is the running game.

2. Seattle Seahawks- They will have yet another average season and will more than likely finish off at 8-8. The Defense is on par with the Cardinals D. WR's will still drop passes like Johnny Morton and what's the plan with the running game?

3. St. Louis Rams- They will be lucky to finish at 7-9 this year with most wins coming from their own division. Mike Martz is completely trashing the team and nobody really seems to care.

4. 49ers- I placed them in last place since I'm considering they will start Smith at QB. I say 4-12 if Smith starts, 6-10 if Rattay starts.
    I think the cards will get good use out of arrington. It'll take him a while to learn green's system, but he'll be a horse i think. I dont see that seattle has made any major additions or subtractions from last yr, so i agree with them goin 8-8. The rams are a mess. Martz is an idiot, and he truly is running that team right into the ground. And as far as the 9ers go, i think they'll have at least 4 wins this yr, and their future IMO looks very bright for them. I say in about 3 yrs, the 2 main teams in the NFC west will be the 49ers and the cards.

Leave a comment:

• TonyGFortheTD
    replied
    1. Arizona Cardinals- They seem to be the only team in the NFC West this season that has a plan that actually has some sort of a form. The Defense is good for NFC West standards and Warner has 2 good WRs for passing. The thing that will hold them back this season the most is the running game.

2. Seattle Seahawks- They will have yet another average season and will more than likely finish off at 8-8. The Defense is on par with the Cardinals D. WR's will still drop passes like Johnny Morton and what's the plan with the running game?

3. St. Louis Rams- They will be lucky to finish at 7-9 this year with most wins coming from their own division. Mike Martz is completely trashing the team and nobody really seems to care.

4. 49ers- I placed them in last place since I'm considering they will start Smith at QB. I say 4-12 if Smith starts, 6-10 if Rattay starts.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    49ers ahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    I'm tempted to pick the Cards, but I think the Seagulls will take the division.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    What a lousy division.

Urinal, i like the cardinals too, but i odn't think they're ready to win the division just yet.

I went with the seahawks.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    Actually I like Arizona for this one. This team's due to turn the corner and with some very weak opponents in the NFC West, this may not be much of a reach...™

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Im goin out on a reach again and takin zona....if not this yr, next yr will be their time. I also think if martz has another bland season, he'll be unemployed after this yr.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    I went with the Sea Chickens also. No serious contender from that division to go to the SB tho

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    The Seahawks will. Martz is on the hot seat in St. Louis and I don't believe the self proclaimed 'greatest show on turf' is that anymore.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    started a poll NFC West

NFC West

St. Louis rams
    5.00%
    Seattle seahawks
    35.00%
    Arizona cardinals
    55.00%
    San francisco 49ers
    5.00%