0.00%
    Philadelphia eagles
    100.00%
    Dallas cowboys
    0.00%
    NY giants
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

The Eagles will... not doubt whatsoever about that. That is a weak division.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Im takin the iggles on this one. Dallas had a very productive offseason, but other than that the rest of that division is weak.

Comment

the Eagles, but beware of the Madden cover curse...™
        This space for rent

Comment

I think this is probably the weakest division in football.
          If the eagles stumble though, and T.O. doesn't play, i wouldnt' be suprised to see the cowboys make a lil run.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I think the Cowboys aren't ready to make a run at the division title yet, expect the Eagles to repeat as NFC champs.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

1. Eagles- I don't even need to explain why, we all already know they will win the division with or without Ownes. They will go 13-3 and win top seed in the NFC playoffs again.

2. NY Giants- Eli Manning will start picking up steam this year after a horrible season last year. They still need to work on the O-Line if they want Eli to play more like Peyton. The Giants will finish 9-7 this season.

3. Dallas- Replacing an old QB for a not so old QB doesn't work Parcells. 8-8

4. Redskins- I don't even know where to begin, but they have no chance at all this year. 5-11

Comment

Working...
              X