Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyGFortheTD
    replied
    1. Eagles- I don't even need to explain why, we all already know they will win the division with or without Ownes. They will go 13-3 and win top seed in the NFC playoffs again.

2. NY Giants- Eli Manning will start picking up steam this year after a horrible season last year. They still need to work on the O-Line if they want Eli to play more like Peyton. The Giants will finish 9-7 this season.

3. Dallas- Replacing an old QB for a not so old QB doesn't work Parcells. 8-8

4. Redskins- I don't even know where to begin, but they have no chance at all this year. 5-11

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    I think the Cowboys aren't ready to make a run at the division title yet, expect the Eagles to repeat as NFC champs.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I think this is probably the weakest division in football.
    If the eagles stumble though, and T.O. doesn't play, i wouldnt' be suprised to see the cowboys make a lil run.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    the Eagles, but beware of the Madden cover curse...™

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Im takin the iggles on this one. Dallas had a very productive offseason, but other than that the rest of that division is weak.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    The Eagles will... not doubt whatsoever about that. That is a weak division.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    started a poll NFC East

NFC East

Washington redskins
    0.00%
    Philadelphia eagles
    100.00%
    Dallas cowboys
    0.00%
    NY giants
    0.00%