13.33%
    Green Bay packers
    20.00%
    Minnesota vikings
    53.33%
    Chicago bears
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

I'm going to go with the Packers because of their past dominance of that division. However Detroit is a possibility. I don't know about Minnesota. Will Culpepper be as successful without Randy Moss? That remains to be seen.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
      I'm going to go with the Packers because of their past dominance of that division. However Detroit is a possibility. I don't know about Minnesota. Will Culpepper be as successful without Randy Moss? That remains to be seen.
      I honestly think culpepper can be as successful without his main man, although it may take a yr to get used to....i chose detroit in this one....they have a nice lookin offense on paper, and their D is sturdy enough to get them through, as long as their offense plays well. I never count out green bay either.....they always play hard.

Comment

I'm going with the Bears just cuz i live by Chicago only question is there offense going to be able to do better. Besides them the Lions r looking impressive.
        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

The Vikes. I think they'll be in the SB.

Comment

I think the Vikes are ready to make a run at the NFC title, however they'll get stopped by the Eagles in their quest for a superbowl berth.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

1. Vikings- They will win the Division thanks to the improved Defense and a win over the Packers. They will go 12-4 and lock in the division title along with the 2nd seed in the playoffs.

2. Packers- Even with the loss of players this offseason, Farve will still keep them going as a solid team. Farve and an easier schedule will help the team earn a wildcard spot and a 10-6 record before Rodgers takes over the team.

3. Lions- They still have a few weak spots in the team and lack consistancy which will cost them yet again. 8-8

4. Bears- The offense will still struggle a lot with the teams they will be facing this year. 6-10

Comment

Working...
              X