Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyGFortheTD
    replied
    1. Vikings- They will win the Division thanks to the improved Defense and a win over the Packers. They will go 12-4 and lock in the division title along with the 2nd seed in the playoffs.

2. Packers- Even with the loss of players this offseason, Farve will still keep them going as a solid team. Farve and an easier schedule will help the team earn a wildcard spot and a 10-6 record before Rodgers takes over the team.

3. Lions- They still have a few weak spots in the team and lack consistancy which will cost them yet again. 8-8

4. Bears- The offense will still struggle a lot with the teams they will be facing this year. 6-10

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    I think the Vikes are ready to make a run at the NFC title, however they'll get stopped by the Eagles in their quest for a superbowl berth.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    The Vikes. I think they'll be in the SB.

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    I'm going with the Bears just cuz i live by Chicago only question is there offense going to be able to do better. Besides them the Lions r looking impressive.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    I'm going to go with the Packers because of their past dominance of that division. However Detroit is a possibility. I don't know about Minnesota. Will Culpepper be as successful without Randy Moss? That remains to be seen.
    I honestly think culpepper can be as successful without his main man, although it may take a yr to get used to....i chose detroit in this one....they have a nice lookin offense on paper, and their D is sturdy enough to get them through, as long as their offense plays well. I never count out green bay either.....they always play hard.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    I'm going to go with the Packers because of their past dominance of that division. However Detroit is a possibility. I don't know about Minnesota. Will Culpepper be as successful without Randy Moss? That remains to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    started a poll NFC North

NFC North

Detroit lions
    13.33%
    Green Bay packers
    20.00%
    Minnesota vikings
    53.33%
    Chicago bears
    13.33%