Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyGFortheTD
    replied
    1. Panthers- They managed to come close to a playoff spot even with all the injuries they suffered through 2004. I think the Falcons will slip a bit and the Panthers will take advantage of this. 11-5

2. Atlanta Falcons- More teams will start figuring out how to contain Vick if they study the tapes from when they faced the Chiefs and the Eagles. If you stop Vick from running than you win against the Falcons. 9-7

3. New Orleans Saints- They will be held back from a playoff chance by the Panthers and Falcons. 8-8

4. Tampa Bay- Gruden will lose his job after this season. They need to start rebuilding the team from the ground again. 5-11

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Atlanta will take this division if Vick stays healthy.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I'd say carolina if they can manage to stay healthy...last year they were completely decimated by injuries yet still almost made the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    Atlanta if Vick stays healthy. If he doesn't, I think it will be Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Tampa Bay will. I have always liked Gruden. I hope in the future before he ends his coaching days he becomes the Browns coach. I do believe I read somewhere that he was raised a Browns fan. He is after all from Sandusky, Ohio I believe.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    I vote Atlanta on a hunch. Gibbs' schems has had a year to gel, and I think we will see the improvement in the running game this year. Which will (maybe) offset the erratic behavior of Vick, give him more opportunity to make big plays when he is not the main focus.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Originally posted by urinal_cake
    The Panthers. Of course Atlanta could sneak in there too...™
    I wanted to take carolina, but im goin with a reach and takin tampa bay...

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    The Panthers. Of course Atlanta could sneak in there too...™

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    started a poll NFC South

NFC South

Atlanta falcons
    47.37%
    Tampa Bay buccaneers
    10.53%