Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyGFortheTD
    replied
    1. Steelers- I think ROFLsburger will do a better job this year. The learning experience he got from facing the Jets and the Patriots in the playoffs will help a lot. Their Defense is still just as good and they actually have hope with the Offensive matching the D.

2. Ravens- The D will be the only part of the team that produces again this year. The coaching staff needs to accept that Boller is a bust and replace him if they want to be playoff contenders. Another 9-7 season from them and being edged out of the last Wild Card spot.

3. Bengals- They really do deserve a spot in the playoffs, but they always take too long to get into the winning form.

4. Browns- They still need help.

Leave a comment:

• Ravennut
    replied
    RAVENS will take this division. They made nothing but improvements this past offseason.

STEELERS will not be as good as 15-1. Hell, they weren't that good last year. They really did not play well since beating the Patriots and Eagles in back to back weeks. There playoff run was pathetic. Should have lost to the Jets.

BENGALS could be the sleeper this year. If they can avoid starting 1-4 or 0-3, they could take the division. I will probably pick them as a wild card playoff team.

BROWNS. Enough said. They are not really improved at all. I feel that they took a step back (if that is possible) with regard to players. Honestly, they made great improvement in their front office and their coaching staff. They just don't have the players to work with to be any type of contender. A few more years.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    I think the Ravens D will make up for the not so great offense. I expect their offense to improve a lot this year though.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I went with the ravens as well.
    They made some great pick-ups and the draft was successful.
    It's really all up to Kyle Boller.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    Who-dey. Who-dey. Who-dey think gonna beat them Bengals!

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    I'm picking Baltimore, they actually have decent receivers and Boller is due for a breakout season...™

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Tee Hee... I wonder who I'm going to pick?

This division is the most improved out of all of them. The Ravens have no real offense. But their defense is good. However I don't see it being nearly as dominating due to the switch to a 4-3. (They have only been a 3-4 throughout their existance) The Steelers I believe are going to be a huge letdown this year. Roethlisberger is going to have a sophomoric slump and Bettis is going to show his age once again. the WR's have lost some ground with the loss of Burress and the Defense will show its age. The Bengals have too many question marks to be successfull. Carson Palmer had mixed results last season and I am not going to jump on his bandwagon. I see the Bengals having yet another 8-8 season, if even that. The Browns have a much improved Offensive Line and the LB's are solid now and the Defensive backfield is also improved. This season I can see the Browns improving to at least 7-9. But they could do as good as 9-7.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Im takin the baltimore birdies on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Where is the poll?

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    started a poll AFC North

AFC North

Pittsburgh steelers
    29.41%
    Baltimore ravens
    52.94%