Chiefs vs. Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs vs. Colts

OK. We lost...bad, now we will take our lumps from the KC faithful that have been a burr in our butts all year and rightfully so after that display yesterday.

What I really want to know is, if next weekend the Chiefs lose to the Colts, (and look at it realistically KC fans. That offence against the weak KC D) will all of the Chiefs fans be back to take their lumps? I'm sure the respectable (can't believe I said that) KC fans will still show up to talk football, but the mouth runners and trolls will probably be long gone.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Thankfully gone. But I still have to listen to all of my in-laws as they are from Kansas.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

One problem: We all know it's not going to happen. The Chiefs are much better than the Colts.

Comment

Re: Chiefs vs. Colts

Originally posted by pikman
        (and look at it realistically KC fans. That offence against the weak KC D)
        KC has a more well-rounded offense than the Colts. And it isn't like the Colts d is that great either. I remember them barely winning against the Texans last weekend.

Comment

Don't underestimate the Colts. It will be tough to play at Arrowhead, but I wouldn't get too big-headed.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Re: Chiefs vs. Colts

Originally posted by ChiefsMang
            KC has a more well-rounded offense than the Colts. And it isn't like the Colts d is that great either. I remember them barely winning against the Texans last weekend.
            I think you should have a look at the stats friend. Indy's D finished ranked 11th in the league. They are not as weak as their showing against Houston may have looked. To say KC has a more well rounded offence is also incorrect. They finished 1-2 in passing and their ground games had almost identicle numbers. The only thing going for the Chiefs is an extra week of rest and homefield. Good luck KC you're going to need it.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Chiefs defense: 20.8 avg. points given up per game.
              15.75 avg. at home.

Colts defense: 21.0 avg. points given up per game
              20.83 avg. on the road.

Chiefs offense: 34.75 avg. at home

Colts Offense: 26.75 avg. on the road.

Stats aren't the tell tale but they are interesting sometimes.

Comment

Well unlike the Geldings and their "noses in the air" fans, I don't think KC underestimates Indy even at Arrowhead. That was my biggest complaint about Gelding fans they could never admit that their team had weaknesses even when so obvious. I'll be the first to admit KC's defense is very suspect. I also believe they play very good defense at home, not sure why that is but I'm glad we get Indy in our back yard. The Rat is such a sleaze ball and manipulater of the NFL that is good to see him take it on the chin and I also didn't see "The Mouth (aka Sharpe) calling the President yesterday. I guess he couldn't get his foot out of the way.
                Indy poses a great task for KC at home and hopefully we'll bring our "A" game becasue we'll need it. Now all you Gelding fans can sit back and enjoy the games, because you're one and defintiely done. Oh what an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by 6180lcdr
                  Now all you Gelding fans can sit back and enjoy the games, because you're one and defintiely done. Oh what an embarrassment.
                  As I have been saying, it is not one and done, since they didn't win even one.

Its just "done".

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by 6180lcdr
                    Well unlike the Geldings and their "noses in the air" fans, I don't think KC underestimates Indy even at Arrowhead. That was my biggest complaint about Gelding fans they could never admit that their team had weaknesses even when so obvious. I'll be the first to admit KC's defense is very suspect. I also believe they play very good defense at home, not sure why that is but I'm glad we get Indy in our back yard. The Rat is such a sleaze ball and manipulater of the NFL that is good to see him take it on the chin and I also didn't see "The Mouth (aka Sharpe) calling the President yesterday. I guess he couldn't get his foot out of the way.
                    Indy poses a great task for KC at home and hopefully we'll bring our "A" game becasue we'll need it. Now all you Gelding fans can sit back and enjoy the games, because you're one and defintiely done. Oh what an embarrassment.
                    You sound real confident for a team who got straight blown out yourelf by ANY decent team lately. beating the bears and lions at home doesnt get you ready for the colts. chiefs better have their a game for real cause the broncos certainly didnt and we got scorched. i want to see you running your mouth after sunday. dont be afraid to show up if you lose cause we will do this same thing to you.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X