Tim Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Brown

Tim Brown Will sign a one day Contract so he can retire a Radier, and to that I say what a crock. Hey Tim, your last game was in TAMPA. You will be retiring as a Buc. Not a Radier. Just like when Atwater Retired He went out as a Jet. Sorry this chasing a pay check then comming back for 24 does not make retire form team. It make you look worse for leaving in the first place. If it ment that much to you to retire as a Radier you should not have been a money grubder.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

The reason he left is because he wanted some PT, not money.

But I like it when teams sign a 1 day contract with a team, so they can retire with that team. It shows that they have respect for the team that they played most of their career with, and they want to go out, being remembered as a part of their career team.
    sigpic

Comment

these guys have a limited amount of time to play the game they loved all their lives. If brown could go to tampa and get some P.T. and then come back and retire I say let him do it.... I always thought he was overated though.
      2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Some people think he is the 2nd best WR of all time, behind the one and only Jerry Rice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
          Some people think he is the 2nd best WR of all time, behind the one and only Jerry Rice.

Some People are wrong. I Will take James Lofton Charlie Joiner John Stallworth Chris Carter Wes Chandler Herman Moore and Randy Moss Terrell Owens and a host of other receivers all over Brown.
          2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

I agree, I said some people, not me. Sports Center said that he might be the second best of all time, cause of his stats. But I think that Chris Carter is the 2nd best of all time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
              Some People are wrong. I Will take James Lofton Charlie Joiner John Stallworth Chris Carter Wes Chandler Herman Moore and Randy Moss Terrell Owens and a host of other receivers all over Brown.
              moss and carter i wouldent but i dont think he is the second best WR

sig made by releasethebeast7
              super bowl here we come

Comment

Super Boltz.... I don't know when you were born.... I'm hoping you saw Tim Brown play......... Look at all of his stats........

Comment

Kinda ironic.....but I believe he caught his 100th td against oakland in oakland while playing for the Bucs....May be wrong
                  "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Yeah...he retired last night and will be spending time with his new passion.....NASCAR, wants to be a major owner....the paper said he never mention Al Davis during his speech, said they probably talk before the ceremony.....but then Al wasn't in attendance .....he did mention the usual family friends throught out the years and coaches, even Gruden, and other players
                    "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Working...
                    X