Done deal: Travis Henry to the Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done deal: Travis Henry to the Titans

Looks like the Titans won the Travis Henry sweepstakes. Having him behind Chris Brown really solidifies the running back situation. Brown hasn't proven so far he can stay healthy and having a former 1,000 rusher is a huge bonus. I hope the Titans can now sign him long term.

http://www.gridironfans.com/viewtopic.php?p=111204
    See the latest Bang! Flash Cartoons:

That certainly gives them added depth and they've got Jarrett Payton too who did well in NFL Europe. I wonder if he'll see any playing time as well.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2109498

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/JAC/8647556

Comment

So where's he going Jax or Tennessee?

Comment

he WENT to tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
            he WENT to tennessee
            Cheers. I got a bit confused with the two stories in the links provided by Adrenaline!

Comment

I honestly thought that Jaxonville would trade for Henry, knowing the status of Fred Taylor.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't you feel for Travis? Here's a guy who was starting an doing a fine job, and all of a sudden it get's taken away from right under him.

Comment

hes not gonna do much, just take up space in the roster i think.

Comment

This sucks. IDK whether to drop Chris Brown and pick up Henry in fantasy!!! AHHHHH!!!!
                    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Brown will do well. I dont know if Henry will play much in Tennessee, but he has to enjoy coming back to the state where he played college ball. living in Memphis, im a Titans fan (2nd of course, I was completely decked out in broncos attire at that christmas game in Nashville last year), and its nice to see a good player come our way. Especially after the salary cuts decimated the core of the team. (Other than Steve McNair and Keith Bulluck, every player identifiable with the Titans is gone. Even Derrick Mason, god that sucked). Lets hope that whatever running corps they can put together can really produce. Maybe take some pressure off of old Steve and whats left of the defense.
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                      X