2 Kansas City
    3 Indianapolis
    5 Tennesse

1 Philadelphia
    2 St. Louis
    3 Carolina
    4 Green Bay

I'm going Colts and Eagles, Colts beat Eagles in XXXVIII

It really doesnt matter to me now that the Broncos are out of it. But Colts vs Panthers/Packers would be nice
    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Go Mcnair and the Titans!

Comment

Titans or Eagles, I'd be happy for either team.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
          It really doesnt matter to me now that the Broncos are out of it. But Colts vs Panthers/Packers would be nice
          Exactly my thoughts, with an edge to the Panther over GB.

Comment

New England & Philly.....

....with the Pats winning a low scoring game. Super Bowl history has proven that the single biggest trait shared by previous winners has been the ability to consistently stop the other team from putting points on the board. Even the high powered offenses that won the game (such as the '99 Rams) had a top 5 defense in terms of fewest points allowed. This Patriot team is playing some of the best team defense I've ever seen in 30 years of watching pro ball, especially in their house. (Less than 9 pts a game allowed at home with 3 shutouts).

That's why I think the teams least likely to win it all are KC and Indy, especially KC. No one with a defense as bad numerically as the Chiefs has ever even gone to the Super Bowl; let alone won the game. Sorry, Chiefs fans; you're just not balanced enough.
            Last edited by broncoforlife; 01-06-2004, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I say Eagles

Comment

I defently say pats, there so under rated. I have a feelin it's gonna be pats and eagle, pats winning the big one.
                Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Battle of the MVP's

I think that it's gonna be the battle of the MVP's

Eagles Vs. Colts.

As much as I like Bret Favre, he just hasn't been solid this year. And while they're riding the divine intervention card right now, the truth is their only opponents have been the seahawks and third string Broncos. When faced with any serious competitors they have been weak.

Comment

Gonna change my answer to Frodo.

Comment

When did Frodo start playing football? I have to agree with Ol nuber 7, I think the Eagles and the Colts will go to the Super Bowl but I think the Colts have the better change of winning it.

Comment

eagles, its their year

Comment

Unless the colts don't get to the super bowl, unlikly, or they don't play there best in the super bowl, I don't see how they'll win, and they might not even beat New England.

Comment

Pats losing to Eagles.

Frodo played in the junior varsity level, for the Hobbiton Halfbacks.

Comment

Really he did huh? Yeah I think the Eagals will beat the Pats but I was just saying they might not.

Comment

Working...
                              X