Dolphins RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins RB

Do any of you think that Ricky deserves another chance to play for the dolphins? Will it make a difference if he do? Should they have given Ronnie Brown a chance to play?

Ronnie Brown should be the guy wth Ricky as a backup but I guess we will see after training camp.

Comment

Ronnie Brown should -

Ricky Williams doesn't deserve a second chance.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

It really depends......

If Ronnie Brown does good in he first four games ( Ricky is suspended for the first 4 weeks) then Ricky will prolly have to wait, but if Brown performs mediocrely, then they will definetaley try Ricky out.
        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

I dont think he deserves the second chance to even play but the Dolphins apparently do. The way he walked away at the last minute was plain old wrong.

Comment

I just read that Nick Saban is expected to run Ricky to death during the preseason to show everyone that he still has it in him, then he's going to use him for trade bait.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
              I just read that Nick Saban is expected to run Ricky to death during the preseason to show everyone that he still has it in him, then he's going to use him for trade bait.

that makes sense.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                that makes sense.
                I wouldn't doubt that Ricky Williams will be a Bronco by week 2!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't really care of Ricky he left his team hanging. Its Ronnies turn. Plus ricky is suspended when he plays us so it doesn't really matter.
                  Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                    I wouldn't doubt that Ricky Williams will be a Bronco by week 2!
                    IM Not Listening...........Im not Listening!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't see anyone taking the bait and trading for him the near future. Ricky's gotta prove himself first before anyone takes a chance on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Booker T
                        I can't see anyone taking the bait and trading for him the near future. Ricky's gotta prove himself first before anyone takes a chance on him.
                        You don't have to prove yourself to become a Denver Bronco... You should have learned that this offseason.
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course Ricky deserves a second chance...he's human just like everyone else.
                          Should he be given the starting job? Not automatically no way, but if he performs much better than Brown in camp, etc, then obviously they should do what's best for the organization.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Thought this was relevant

Williams is supposed to report Sunday to the Miami Dolphins' training camp and begin workouts Monday. At least, that's the plan. Friends who have known him long and well say Williams is capable of following the whims of his heart and changing his mind. "But if he does show up," says a longtime buddy of Williams, "he'll be there for the year."

The same friend says Williams possesses a love for the game, but no love for the business of the game. Nor is he in a hurry to become the post-NFL version of Earl Campbell, who like Williams, is a former Texas running back who won a Heisman Trophy, led the pros in rushing and now inhabits a body so battered and scarred that he struggles to walk. Campbell's condition, along with his own growing number of injuries, a fondness for marijuana, and the Dolphins' mopey offense, had a profound effect on Williams' original decision to quit, to be, as he said then, "finally free."

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                            X