X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Wright

Dolphins | More about M. Wright
    Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:25:32 -0700

Updating earlier reports, the Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins rookie DT Manuel Wright has been struggling so badly the first two days of practice it caused him to break down in tears Tuesday, July 26. Exactly why Wright lost his composure was unclear. Team policy does not allow media access to players following a midday interview period. As reported earlier, head coach Nick Saban said the rookie has struggled a bit so far with muscle soreness and other issues, and believes Wright is "probably not in as good of shape as he needs to be in."
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Originally posted by defense!!!
    Dolphins | More about M. Wright
    Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:25:32 -0700

Updating earlier reports, the Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins rookie DT Manuel Wright has been struggling so badly the first two days of practice it caused him to break down in tears Tuesday, July 26. Exactly why Wright lost his composure was unclear. Team policy does not allow media access to players following a midday interview period. As reported earlier, head coach Nick Saban said the rookie has struggled a bit so far with muscle soreness and other issues, and believes Wright is "probably not in as good of shape as he needs to be in."
    I feel bad for the guy.

Comment

how embarrassing.......
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

That's how you want to rebuild your team after a 4-12 season, with tough players ...

Comment

hahaha, I know it's mean, but IDC. "broke down and cried"?

Comment

The guy is out of shape and Saban jumped his A$$ for it, I saw the video and it just looked like he was wiping sweat...The media over played it so much its ubsurd. And about the toughness comment from the true genius on this site you should follow the rest of the NFL as much as you do your broncos you might know the hole theme is to be tough and physical in Miami why do you think he has brought the players he has in Kevin Carter Matt Roth Channing Crowder . Its been noted there are more than a few members of the team who have anger management issues. I am so glad that Denver gets to come to town for game 1 and get knocked straight in thier face by the Dolphins. If the fans on this board followed anything about Miami they wouldnt be taking them so lightly even considering we lost to you last year by three points. But in due time you will all find out about the 05-06 Fins under Saban. It will be business as usual always beating the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
              The guy is out of shape and Saban jumped his A$$ for it, I saw the video and it just looked like he was wiping sweat...The media over played it so much its ubsurd. And about the toughness comment from the true genius on this site you should follow the rest of the NFL as much as you do your broncos you might know the hole theme is to be tough and physical in Miami why do you think he has brought the players he has in Kevin Carter Matt Roth Channing Crowder . Its been noted there are more than a few members of the team who have anger management issues. I am so glad that Denver gets to come to town for game 1 and get knocked straight in thier face by the Dolphins. If the fans on this board followed anything about Miami they wouldnt be taking them so lightly even considering we lost to you last year by three points. But in due time you will all find out about the 05-06 Fins under Saban. It will be business as usual always beating the Broncos.
              Heh.

Keep dreaming.

Comment

Thanks, that was a good joke man!
                sigpic

Comment

The guy is out of shape and Saban jumped his A$$ for it, I saw the video and it just looked like he was wiping sweat...The media over played it so much its ubsurd.
                  I think the word you're looking for is "absurd" ... You're welcome.

And about the toughness comment from the true genius on this site
                  I would really thank you for the compliment, but I feel that you're being ironic ...

you should follow the rest of the NFL as much as you do your broncos you might know the hole theme is to be tough and physical in Miami why do you think he has brought the players he has in Kevin Carter Matt Roth Channing Crowder . Its been noted there are more than a few members of the team who have anger management issues.
                  There is a golden rule: boys don't cry. If boys cry, the other mean boys make fun of them. Is it wrong crying? No, but explain that to the other mean boys .

Now, in a more serious point, I wouldn't necessarily place in the same basket somebody "tough" and somebody with anger management problems. Being "tough" has more to do with being out of shape in a training camp and going beyond your strength to get the job done, not being angry to the world. Last year, the whole team showed a lack of toughness that, as a fan, would have left me deeply disappointed. A player crying in training camp doesn't look like an encouraging signal for next season. Toughness is playing hard even when your best player left before training camp... but, well, that's history.

About not following other teams, you're partially right. But it's hard to care for teams that won less than 5 games last season.

Originally posted by Fins4life
                  I am so glad that Denver gets to come to town for game 1 and get knocked straight in thier face by the Dolphins. If the fans on this board followed anything about Miami they wouldnt be taking them so lightly even considering we lost to you last year by three points. But in due time you will all find out about the 05-06 Fins under Saban. It will be business as usual always beating the Broncos.
                  You're right. History is there, the Dolphins especially in Miami are always difficult for the Broncos, the Dolphins, with a new coach should be motivated, but also Shanahan has a good record for the opening games. Will be an interesting and fun game to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X