Chargers release Chatman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers release Chatman

The San Diego charges released RB Jesse Chatman. Mainly because of his weight problem and too much competition.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

denver should sign him he is better than any back on your roster by far. I have no clue why we relaesed him.
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
      denver should sign him he is better than any back on your roster by far. I have no clue why we relaesed him.
      Wow. Well that's possibly the stupidest thing I've heard in a long while.

Bell and MA are much better than chatman, hell, I'd take Q over him too.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF

I'm dittoing you, AGAIN, ethan.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Why don't you take a couple days off, Boltz?
          You've been working too hard.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
            The San Diego charges released RB Jesse Chatman. Mainly because of his weight problem and too much competition.
            Give him Ron Dayne's number, they could become friends, they have something in common. (To be fair, I'm not 100% sure about Dayne's weight problem, if I'm wrong, sorry Ron!).

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF

uhhhh lets see Chatman when spelling L.T. for injuries or just a breather was pretty damn good. In 65 carries he had 5 runs of 20 yards or more 19 first down runs 3 touchdowns 6.0 yards per carry and a 52 yard game winning td on the road. Quentin griffen in 179 carries had only 3.7 yards per carry less touchdowns than chatman and less first downs picked up. I could go on about Q and his lil ball dropping problem but lets move on.... ron dayne.... nuff said Tatum Bell the supposed savior of the Denver Bronco ground game..... in 75 carrieshe had less yards per carry less total yards less touchdowns only 2 runs of 20 yards or more less first downs.... I am still trying to find the denver running back that is better than jesse chatman??? hmmm mike anderson..... if he isn't already collecting social security...... bottom line is you don't have one back better than chatman. Just look at the numbers and clutch carries.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/395972

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492889

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/303348
              2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Aight, at the end of the season, we'll see how many yards Chatman has, wherever he goes, compared to whoever Denver starts. Loser eats crow.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

uhhhh lets see Chatman when spelling L.T. for injuries or just a breather was pretty damn good. In 65 carries he had 5 runs of 20 yards or more 19 first down runs 3 touchdowns 6.0 yards per carry and a 52 yard game winning td on the road. Quentin griffen in 179 carries had only 3.7 yards per carry less touchdowns than chatman and less first downs picked up. I could go on about Q and his lil ball dropping problem but lets move on.... ron dayne.... nuff said Tatum Bell the supposed savior of the Denver Bronco ground game..... in 75 carrieshe had less yards per carry less total yards less touchdowns only 2 runs of 20 yards or more less first downs.... I am still trying to find the denver running back that is better than jesse chatman??? hmmm mike anderson..... if he isn't already collecting social security...... bottom line is you don't have one back better than chatman. Just look at the numbers and clutch carries.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/395972

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492889

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/303348

bell averaged 5.7 yards a carry. slightly under 6 and he also played with a seperated shoulder.

Comment

All i can say about all of this is that Broncos will need alot of help this year in there RB roster because Tetum bell will get injuried half way throw the season for sure if not before Q.G gets injuried alot as well and as we know M.C does two from his time In OSU he is crazy good but if he says on his feet.

Comment

Are you talking about this guy?

You've got to be kidding me, boltz.

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!

Wow, member all the charger fans sayin he was so great?
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                          Are you talking about this guy?

You've got to be kidding me, boltz.
                          DING, DING, DING!!! Congratulations!!! You have won a CP Point!!!
                          Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                            Wow, member all the charger fans sayin he was so great?
                            He is a very good back. Any team would be lucky to have him after his toe heals. I hope that he goes to the NFC so we don't have to play him very often. Word is that the Viks are interested in his services.

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

well, darren sproles will fill that hole easily,....
                              Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Working...
                              X