No announcement yet.

Chargers release Chatman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bottom line is none of you have proven that he is not better and can not prove it simply because our backup last year is better than any of your starters. It is just a fact hopefully it will make you realize just what sorry shape your run game is going to be in this season.
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
      He is a very good back. Any team would be lucky to have him after his toe heals. I hope that he goes to the NFC so we don't have to play him very often. Word is that the Viks are interested in his services.
      after his TOE heels? And your co-horts are riping on us because our beast of a D-lineman seperated his elbow today

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        after his TOE heels? And your co-horts are riping on us because our beast of a D-lineman seperated his elbow today
        Hold me accountable for what I say. If you read my posts in the CB thread I think that I make myself very clear that I am sorry that CB was hurt today. If not, now you know.

Jesse is the real deal and I hope he and CB heal and get back to work.

I don't want to hear any excuses when my Chargers kick the Donkeys butts. You won’t hear any from me if things go against me.

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
          bottom line is none of you have proven that he is not better and can not prove it simply because our backup last year is better than any of your starters. It is just a fact hopefully it will make you realize just what sorry shape your run game is going to be in this season.

Since when has denvers run game ever been in sorry shape?If i would have told you reuben D. would have rushed for over 1000 yards last year you would of called me crazy. Fact is its just about a given our run game is never in bad shape

Comment

Working...
          X