Another Blow to the Pats LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Blow to the Pats LB

Ted Johnson has retired from the NFL. Wow, theyre LB core is gunna be not that good this year....No more Bruschi, no more Phifer, and now, no more Johnsons.....ouch
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Im sure Chad Brown will have a good season.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

The sad part of this story was how he ended. It seems that the guy isn't very healthy. When health concerns push you to retirement, is kind of sad.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
        Im sure Chad Brown will have a good season.

Yea, but who are they gunna subsitute for Bruschi and Roman Phifer

Comment

Damn, sucks for the Pats. But you know, whatever helps the Broncos become the best team in the leauge.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
            Yea, but who are they gunna subsitute for Bruschi and Roman Phifer
            I'm not sure i don't really follow the Pats.
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

I "have to" (live in the area). They have a guy that is supposed to be very good (Colvin?), he had a very serious injury a couple of years ago, but slowly has been recovering and coming back in shape. They have Jonhson (Chad) and Biesel and McGinnest is still around.

Bruschi and Johnson will be missed, but sometimes I think that the Patriots have a factory hidden somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
                I "have to" (live in the area). They have a guy that is supposed to be very good (Colvin?), he had a very serious injury a couple of years ago, but slowly has been recovering and coming back in shape. They have Jonhson (Chad) and Biesel and McGinnest is still around.

Bruschi and Johnson will be missed, but sometimes I think that the Patriots have a factory hidden somewhere.
                yea, that is true, but Roosavelt CVolvin is pretty goo, and Chad Brown will be good....but we will just have to wait and see

Comment

Good, I'm glad.

We have to play them this year.

Plus, they've had enough being on top anyway.

Time to take em down a peg.

Comment

Working...
                  X