Philly DE McDougle shot in stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly DE McDougle shot in stomach

Local10.com is reporting that Eagles DE Jerome McDougal is in critical condition after being shot last night in the abdomen during a robbery attempt.
    Winter is Coming!

Philly DE McDougle shot in stomach

He was robbed and then shot in the stomach, he is in critical condition and was airlifted to a area hospital. This is to bad, I hope he not only lives, but can also play the game again. http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/8686934

Comment

my thoughts are with him
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

This was already posted in the correct forum.

Comment

The people in this world, are stupid. No one can get along these days, and stuff like this happens. All because we can't get along..........

Comment

I think this is a correct forum. Thanks for the info.. nice to be kept informed.

Comment

I agree^

thought with him and his family

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
                This was already posted in the correct forum.
                So sue me. It is not up to you to determine whether this is GD or not. Sure he plays for another team, but my point was to inform others and this is the place to do it. If the mods see it fit to move it then that's fine with me.

It wasn't "already" posted. I posted mine at 8:46 MDT, you posted yours at 9:02 MDT.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                  The people in this world, are stupid. No one can get along these days, and stuff like this happens. All because we can't get along..........
                  So true and incredibly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                    So true and incredibly sad.
                    I mean, that's why we have war, fights, racisim, It's really starting to get old.

Comment

And I posted mine in correct place. Read the rules and conduct post, it clearly states you broke the rules of the board. No big deal, just didn't want you to get in trouble, sorry if I offended you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
                        And I posted mine in correct place. Read the rules and conduct post, it clearly states you broke the rules of the board. No big deal, just didn't want you to get in trouble, sorry if I offended you.

It's cool. No offense taken here and I do appreciate your concern. Hopefully, the mods don't spank me too hard.

Hey, here's to McDougal's speedy recovery. I hope everything goes well for him and that they catch these scumbags that did this to him.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Amen to that brother.

Comment

War has nothing to with this, but I agree on the other comments you made.

Comment

He's had some bad luck in his career with injuries and such, never got to play to his full potential. He was written down as a starter this year, hopefully this doesn't hold him down!

Hopefully he gets better, just seen on ESPN News that he is in good condition.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X