No announcement yet.

Which team is the worst in the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team is the worst in the league?

Which one?

No biased opinions.

This year it is either San Fransisco (again) or Tennessee. Tennessee just cut too many of their starting players and are in too strong of a division to be very good. San Fransisco is in the weakest division in the NFL but still they will be hard pressed to win any division games.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

I would have to say the 49ers, they have more ? than a team run by Wanny

Comment

I like the animation for your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
          I like the animation for your sig.

Thanks. But I have to give the credit to Silver & Black.

Comment

Ravens - they have major character issues. How many of thier players have gotten in trouble with the law?

Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis, Bam Morris ( played 1 season there I believe ) , Terrell Suggs, Reed, Corey Fuller, Antonio Langham, can't think of any more off the top of the head - there are more I'm sure.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

sorry dawgfan but i gotta go with the browns. basically starting from scratch with no one of note on the team.
              "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
                sorry dawgfan but i gotta go with the browns. basically starting from scratch with no one of note on the team.
                Agreed.

Cleveland has no offense or defense.

Comment

well its def between the 9ers, titans, and browns. but i gotta go with the titans i mean how long can mcnair keep on going hes way past his prime and i dont think volek is all that good def not good enough to be of starter quality and theyve lost to much so i would have to go with the titans as the ones in the ****ter outta the other two teams i say this team will do no better then 4-12
                  45-17

Comment

I go with the 49ers or Browns.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Forty Niners are lookin towards getting the first pick again next year....

Redskins dont look too hot either

Cleveland isnt going to compete for much other than 1st pick

Those three are my picks
                      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                        Ravens - they have major character issues. How many of thier players have gotten in trouble with the law?

Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis, Bam Morris ( played 1 season there I believe ) , Terrell Suggs, Reed, Corey Fuller, Antonio Langham, can't think of any more off the top of the head - there are more I'm sure.
                        who cares what happens out of the feild all of those players are good and my choise will be the browns they will go 4-12 or maybe 1 or 2 games + or - they have no Off exept Drough and they sure dont have a D unless say sing ty law which i dont think will happen

they also have play every playoff team and in my words they have the hardest NFL schedule in the league

and some of you guys say that the Titans suck but i beleave that they will have a winning record and mite go into the playoffs

Comment

Guys, I think Rueben is gonna be better than you give him credit for here. The Browns my not win a whole lotta games, but he's going to produce for them, and win a few for them, just like he did here.

I cant say much about the Titans, but I wont count out McNair yet. Even if he is all by himself now. They sure did get rid of a lot of people this year. I'll go with them to be the worst in the AFC.

For the NFC, I havent seen anything from Alex Smith since I dont watch College ball. However, a rookie QB can be anywhere from Ryan Leaf to Big Ben. Ya just cant tell until they step up and play. But I dont really see anyone else in the conference being worse, so I'll go with the 49ers also.

As to who drops the most games, thats anyones guess.

Out of a hat, I draw the Titans.

(Watch the Raiders suffer another total collapse and take this crown!)

Comment

hmm....

hmm.... i dont know...probablly the 49ers or the Bears. they did the worst last season

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                              a rookie QB can be anywhere from Ryan Leaf to Big Ben.
                              All rookie QB suck BIg ben sucks 2 any rookie QB could have had a great year with the Stealers first they run the ball all the time a QB cant be blamed for a bad run second of all with out that Def they count even be the conf leaders im telling you Ben is a JOKE like he showed us in the play offs both those games the Def saved them if the stealers drafted Eli Manning and he went 15-0 then every one would have said OMG he is even better then his older brother but no any QB is better with a sweet running back like.

Comment

Working...
                              X