Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazie
    replied
    At the beginning of the year I was saying it would be a Green Bay/Denver rematch. Than towards teh end I predicted Patriots/Rams.. I was half right lol. Anyway I think Patriots are gonna beat the Panthers by a 14 point spread.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Im gonna pick the panthers over the pats. 20-17

Leave a comment:

• BroncoCy
    replied
    Panthers-10
    Patriots-24

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    I want to see the NFC team win because I'm angry at the Colts and Pats.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosbeast
    Eagles 23
    Patriots 20
    F/OT

Yes, the first SB OT.
    Why not, its been a crazy year, why not top it off with an OT in the superbowl? Id pick philly and NE too, but mainly because im not very fond of indy at the moment, so I could be biased.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Eagles 23
    Patriots 20
    F/OT

Yes, the first SB OT.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    I know in another thread I said the Eagles and Pats but since alot of people are picking them I am going to go with the Panthers and the Pats, with the Panthers pulling out the upset.

Panthers-17
    Patriots-16

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Looks like the Rams pick needs to be re-thought.

Leave a comment:

• broncoforlife
    replied
    Reality forces me to choose New England over Philly......

......and I'm having trouble dialing in a final score. Best I can come up with is the total points between the two teams will be 30 or less.

My pre-season picks were Philly/Tennessee; personally I'm pulling for Favre and the Pack to face the Chiefs in a rematch of Super Bowl 1. However, two big obstacles stand in the way of that named McNabb and the entire New England defense........

Leave a comment:

• ChadCollins
    started a topic Pick the SB NOW

Pick the SB NOW

Just wanted to get one started so we could get everyones picks. At the seasons start I did pick Phila and Denver. Weeks ago, probably 2 months, I picked the Rams OVER the Pats in the SB. here it is

Rams 24
    Pats 18
Working...
X