That Demarcus Ware is a stud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Demarcus Ware is a stud.

Are you guys watching the Cowboys/Seahawks game?

That dude's like in on every play.

He has two forced fumbles, a fumble recovery, a sack and an interception!

And it's only the first half!

Yea, he is freakin LT out there. BEAST.

But as you would say TDK.........

Rod Smith is Awesome
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
      Yea, he is freakin LT out there. BEAST.

But as you would say TDK.........

Rod Smith is Awesome

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to BroncosB2B again

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to BroncosB2B again

So does that mean I'm going on a wait list of some sort? jk.......

But I'm really impressed by this rookie...
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

that play where he chopped the ball away from seneca wallace on his scramble was beyond words. for a rookie to make that kind of play...
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Before tonight's game, I would have guessed Derrick Johnson would be Defensive Rookie of the Year. After the first half, I'm about 90% sure it will be Ware. One thing is for sure: Ware is one hell of a playmaker.
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
              Before tonight's game, I would have guessed Derrick Johnson would be Defensive Rookie of the Year. After the first half, I'm about 90% sure it will be Ware. One thing is for sure: Ware is one hell of a playmaker.
              although its extremely early Ware looks like the real deal. i will be surprised if D Johnson doesn't end up on IR sometime this year.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X