Brother Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Vick

So I am watching the MNF game and just think Michael VIck is the sickest QB or player on the field.

His brother is a Va Tech and although he might not run as much as Mike Vick does, he does throw the ball better.

Does anyone know what year brother Vick is at Va Tech? How about him in Orange and Blue.

Marcus Vick

He's a Junior...™

This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake

Thanks, he is a player.

Comment

Michael Vick continues to be the most overrated, overhyped player in the league. The guy has perfected the bounce pass. They said they are going to start throwing more...Looking at the game tonight, they are better off just letting Dunn and ducket do all the work and letting vick get all the credit(which he dosent deserve). Because he Vick has to throw the ball hes worthless.

His younger brother has showed nothing at this point. He has just beat up on bad schools, so far. Lets see what he does against a good school with a good defense. At this point the only thing the guy has proven is he cant stay out of trouble.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat
          Michael Vick continues to be the most overrated, overhyped player in the league. The guy has perfected the bounce pass. They said they are going to start throwing more...Looking at the game tonight, they are better off just letting Dunn and ducket do all the work and letting vick get all the credit(which he dosent deserve). Because he Vick has to throw the ball hes worthless.

His younger brother has showed nothing at this point. He has just beat up on bad schools, so far. Lets see what he does against a good school with a good defense. At this point the only thing the guy has proven is he cant stay out of trouble.

Thank you.. finally someone else that will stand up and speak the truth about VIck.. He can run, but his passing is marginal at best.. He made one good downfield throw, then he threw a ball downfield that was about 15 yards too long.. Hes got a rocket for an arm but hes very erratic.. He is nowhere near as good as the hype that he gets.. And i saw last nite that he had a career qb rating in the 70s.. Hes physically gifted, but hes not a very good qb IMO>..

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
            Thank you.. finally someone else that will stand up and speak the truth about VIck.. He can run, but his passing is marginal at best.. He made one good downfield throw, then he threw a ball downfield that was about 15 yards too long.. Hes got a rocket for an arm but hes very erratic.. He is nowhere near as good as the hype that he gets.. And i saw last nite that he had a career qb rating in the 70s.. Hes physically gifted, but hes not a very good qb IMO>..

I don't think there are too many teams out there that would pass on him if available. He is a little eratic with his throws but when teams play against him they always have to be on their toes.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              I don't think there are too many teams out there that would pass on him if available. He is a little eratic with his throws but when teams play against him they always have to be on their toes.

I would pass on him.. I wouldnt want him no my team as a qb, maybe if he switched positions then youd have to take him becuz of his physical ability.. But as a qb hes not very good

Comment

im leaning towards the guy from bowling green
                omar jacobs i think
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                  im leaning towards the guy from bowling green
                  omar jacobs i think

That kid is ridiculously accurate.

I have no idea about his size or arm strength, all I know is that they don't throw it 60 time a game, like Texas Tech, and he had really amazing numbers last year. He really protects the ball and his recievers with his throws. I saw a part of a game on ESPN 2 against Wisconsin, and he performed surgery on the Badger D. And he seemed so calm doing it too.

If he has pro size and strength, then I think his ball placement is already pro-level.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                    That kid is ridiculously accurate.

I have no idea about his size or arm strength, all I know is that they don't throw it 60 time a game, like Texas Tech, and he had really amazing numbers last year. He really protects the ball and his recievers with his throws. I saw a part of a game on ESPN 2 against Wisconsin, and he performed surgery on the Badger D. And he seemed so calm doing it too.

If he has pro size and strength, then I think his ball placement is already pro-level.
                    Omar Jacobs is a junior, 6' 4", 226#, according to Bowling Green's website. According to the same source, he has been "named second-team preseason All-American by The Sporting News... on the Preseason Watch List for the 2005 Maxwell Award given annually to the College Football Player of the Year... also up for the Davey O'Brien Award and Walter Camp Award."

In 2004, he passed for 4,002 yards, completing 66.9% of his passes, while accumulating 41 TDs and . . . FOUR (4) INTERCEPTIONS!!

CBS SportsLine.com has him rated as the #1 college QB so far. No wonder. Look at the scores his offense racked up last year. In its first two games this year, Bowling Green scored 42 points against Wisconsin, and 40 points against Ball State.

This guy looks impressive on paper. Moreover, someone of with that illustrious a record may entertain coming out early this next year.

----

Comment

What about Vince Young from Texas? He played lights-out against the buckeyes this weekend. Hows come nobody ever mentions him?

Comment

I like Shockley. He didn't have a stellar game against S.Carolina but i think he is like a Mike Vick but will be better at passing. Has Thrown i think 5 TDs and 2 interception in 2 games. Also had ran in 2.
                        Last edited by KnightOLB53; 09-13-2005, 07:06 PM.
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                          What about Vince Young from Texas? He played lights-out against the buckeyes this weekend. Hows come nobody ever mentions him?

Because he has better athletic skills than a Jacobs or that kid from Clemson, but is not anywhere near as good a passer. He has gotten better this year, that is obvious. But he still makes questionable decisions as times.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat

He is not overrated on his passing. They know his passing sucks. He is a winner. Who cares if he goes 10-22 or something, as long as you get the win, right?

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                              Omar Jacobs is a junior, 6' 4", 226#, according to Bowling Green's website. According to the same source, he has been "named second-team preseason All-American by The Sporting News... on the Preseason Watch List for the 2005 Maxwell Award given annually to the College Football Player of the Year... also up for the Davey O'Brien Award and Walter Camp Award."

In 2004, he passed for 4,002 yards, completing 66.9% of his passes, while accumulating 41 TDs and . . . FOUR (4) INTERCEPTIONS!!

CBS SportsLine.com has him rated as the #1 college QB so far. No wonder. Look at the scores his offense racked up last year. In its first two games this year, Bowling Green scored 42 points against Wisconsin, and 40 points against Ball State.

This guy looks impressive on paper. Moreover, someone of with that illustrious a record may entertain coming out early this next year.

----
                              holy cow it almost makes me want to throw this season out the door so we can get him lol
                              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X