Larry Johnson Arrested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson Arrested!

Damn, is it me or does it seem like a different Chief gets arrested every week. I wonder what his girlfriend did? Maybe she hid his diapers.

LOL...he had a good game against the Jets too...looks like they might be getting Q then..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

What'd he get arrested for? Murdering New York's Defensive Backfield? I can't wait to see what happens to the Faiders this weekend.

Comment

He turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest.. Last weekend he had an altercarion with his gf at a bar.. Police were called and she filed no charges and noone was arrested.. After having some time to think about it , she filed charges and LJ is being charged with a misdemeanor.. According to what ive read LJs case will more than likely be dismissed.. This girls story is extremely inconsistent.. The night in question, she did not want him arrested and denied the reports that he drug her to the door after her pushing her down.. Then days later she suddenly changes her story.. It all started because she saw LJ in the bar with another women, which according to reports, she tried to confront the women and LJ promptly stepped between them to stop the altercation.. It went from a nite at the bar and no big thing to being in the news because this womens story changed.. Maybe after some time to think she just thought about what she could possibly benefit by getting in the news about a high profile person.

Comment

Another Chiefs Thug

Man, what's the deal with the Chiefs these days? During camp, your players were getting into trouble in bars, and now it continues into the regular season.

Running back Larry Johnson was arrested Monday night after an altercation with his girlfriend early Saturday morning at a Kansas City bar, the latest in a series of troubles with Chiefs players.

I guess DV hasn't been giving out enough hugs.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            Man, what's the deal with the Chiefs these days? During camp, your players were getting into trouble in bars, and now it continues into the regular season.

Running back Larry Johnson was arrested Monday night after an altercation with his girlfriend early Saturday morning at a Kansas City bar, the latest in a series of troubles with Chiefs players.

I guess DV hasn't been giving out enough hugs.
            yeah, it's such a REAL BIG deal isn't?

bfff!!!

Comment

He murdered his ex-gf with an axe. The case will probably get dropped.

Comment

Trade Him Trade Him

I say get rid of LJ and trade him to Denver. We need someone who can break through the line. Hell I would have traded him after the diaper comment by DV last year!! He is terrible, please send to us!! Just kidding the kid is good, but he needs to watch out for others. SOME women know he vulbnerable, and there are SOME (and I stress SOME) women out there that will take advantage of this. The guy has not been convicted, give him the benefit of the doubt. I was listening to 610 (out of KC ) today and there were some CHEFS fans saying to get rid of LJ. You have got to be kidding me!!

Nows let's recap on the Donkeys, good lord boys get out there and play. Some how we have to put a fire under Plummer's butt and see if he responds. I smell a quarterback controversy if he doesn't do real well this week. One other thing, Antonio gates will be back and that could spell trouble!! Come Broncos get it done!! Home opener baby!!

Comment

wow Raiders what is up..

Chiefs RB Johnson arrested

NFL.com wire reports

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Sept. 13, 2005) -- Running back Larry Johnson was arrested after an altercation with his girlfriend on Sept. 10 at a Kansas City bar, the latest in a series of troubles with the law for Kansas City Chiefs players.

Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp said Johnson turned himself in and was cited for domestic abuse assault. Johnson posted bond and was released, with a court date set for Sept. 20 on the misdemeanor charge.

Snapp said the girlfriend came into the bar and saw Johnson with a different woman. The 25-year-old girlfriend, of Overland Park, Kan., saw Johnson and walked the other way, Snapp said, but Johnson text messaged her on her phone and asked her to meet him downstairs.

The running back then grabbed the woman by the arm and pulled her to the front door, Snapp said, where Johnson asked the manager to make her leave. The manager said he couldn't do that.

Snapp said Johnson became irate after his girlfriend confronted his date. The running back grabbed the victim by the shoulders and shoved her, causing her to fall onto the floor, the police report said.

The girlfriend told The Kansas City Star, in a story on its Web site, that the police report was wrong and denied that she was pushed or dragged to the door. Snapp said the woman told police she didn't want Johnson arrested, but instead just wanted the incident documented.

Friends convinced the woman the next day to file a police report after seeing bruises on her arms, Snapp said.

Johnson ran for 110 yards and two touchdowns against the New York Jets the next day.

He is the latest of several Chiefs players who have gotten in trouble with the law either at bars or the result of alcohol.

During training camp, backup quarterback Todd Collins was involved in a melee at a restaurant and bar near River Falls, Wis.

In earlier incidents, kicker Lawrence Tynes was charged with breaking a bouncer's nose in a River Falls bar fight. Defensive tackle Junior Siavii and safety Greg Wesley also were arrested during camp after allegedly getting into a drunken confrontation with police in a Minneapolis hotel.

Opps I mean Chiefs...SORRRY
                  sigpic

Comment

Throw the guy in prison!
                    Why did he do it in a public place, he should learn from Allen Iverson and do it in his own house!
                    Thats if the guy owns a house..............

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                      Throw the guy in prison!
                      Why did he do it in a public place, he should learn from Allen Iverson and do it in his own house!
                      Thats if the guy owns a house..............
                      It happened in a public place.. and her story isnt straight.. Nothing will come of this

Comment

yeah, when you see a bunch of players getting in trouble with the law, you gotta automaticly think Gayders

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

raiders of the mid west

he should get at least two weeks in prison, starting immediatly.

"Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

I knew this was gonna come up sooner or later.. This is getting outta control with the arrested BS.

Go Penguins
                            SNK did the sig. Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                              LOL...he had a good game against the Jets too...looks like they might be getting Q then..
                              They still have Priest Holmes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X